Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8-40 - Looking for safety?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 6:58 AM
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!

      Looking for safety?

      "Security is when everything is settled, when nothing can happen to you; security is the denial of life."

      -- Germaine Greer

      Our personality likes to be in control. It likes to know how things are and what’s going to happen. Underlying this desire for stability and predictability is a deep fear that the world is a dangerous place. The personality fears it will not survive without continually being on guard.

      The truth is: we cannot control what happens in life. And under the natural law of attraction, we tend to attract to us what we focus on. EXPLORE SUBSTITUTING TRUST FOR FEAR and the world becomes a gentler, happier place.

      "There are no guarantees. From the viewpoint of fear, none are strong enough. From the viewpoint of love, none are necessary."

      -- Emmanuel

      "One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."

      -- Deepak Chopra

      Why are you here? Open to more meaning and fulfillment by exploring your life purpose. Take our online Life Purpose workbook with 30 days of email support. Only $19 and this comes with full Higher Awareness membership. Join us now!

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2010 Higher Awareness Inc.
      111 Kulawy Drive North NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6L 6T9

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven