Master DK's Daily Thought for Thursday, July 1, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Thursday, July 1, 2010
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      May the song of planet Earth be sung in full harmony to the uttermost parts of the universe this precious day.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602

      www.vajraflame.org

      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2010 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.