Fw: cool

  • s reeves
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010

      Namaste, Stephanie

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: shel figueroa <lilqwueenie@...>
      To: cuddlez82_14@...; britanee21@...; ibvivi2@...; sr994@...; tina_thom@...; evilempirethor@...; pilgrum@...
      Sent: Wed, June 30, 2010 7:14:38 PM
      Subject: cool

      This is without=a doubt one of the nicest good luck forwards I have received.  Hope it works for you - and me!
      You have 6 minutes.

      There's some mighty fine advice in these words, even if you'=e not superstitious.  This   has been sent to you for good luck from=the Anthony Robbins Organization.  It has been sent around the world ten ti=es so Far.

      Do not keep this message.

      It must leave your hands in = MINUTES. Otherwise you will get a very unpleasant surprise.

      ONE-Give pe=ple more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

      TWO-Marry a man/woman=you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

      THREE-Don't believe all you hear, spend all y=u have or sleep all you  want.

      FOUR-When you say "I love you," mea= it.

      FIVE-When you say "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.

      SIX-Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

      SEVEN-Believe in love at first sight.

      EIGHT-Never lau=h at anyone's dream.  People who don't have dreams don't have much.

      NINE-Love deeply and passionately.  You might get hurt but=20 it's the only way to live life completely.

      TEN-In disagreements, figh= fairly.  No name calling.

      ELEVEN-Don't judge people by their relatives.

      TWELVE-Talk slowly but think quickly.

      THIRTEEN-When=20 someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask "Why do =ou want to know?"

      FOURTEEN-Remember that great love and great achievemen=s involve great risk.

      FIFTEEN-Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.

      SIXTEEN-When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

      SEVENTEEN-Remember the three R's:  Respect for self, Res=ect for others and Responsibility for all your actions.

      EIGHTEEN-Don't le= a little dispute injure a great friendship.

      NINETEEN-When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

      TWENTY-Smi=e when picking up the phone, the caller will hear it in your voice.

      TWENTY ONE-Spend some time alone.

      Now, here's the F=N part!  Send this to at least 5 people and your life will improve.

      1-4 people:  Your life will improve slightly.
      5-9 people:  Your life will improve to your liking.
      10-1 4 people:  You will have at least 5 surprises in the next 3 weeks.
      15 and above:  Your life will improve=20 drastically and everything you ever dreamed of will begin to take shape.

      A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches=20 your heart.  Do not keep this message.

      =O ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS REMEMBER YOUR ABC'S!!

      From: =arone9@...
      To: Fwd: FW: Fwd: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS HITS HOME
      Date: Thu, 27 O=t 2005 16:19:35 EDT

      </ =IV>