Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8-28 - Co-creation starts wtih imagination

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!

      Co-creation starts with imagination

      "It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question."

      -- Decouvertes

      "The man who has no imagination has no wings."

      -- Muhammad Ali

      Imagination is a tool of the soul. Our imagination gives us the opportunity to 'try on' new qualities and perspectives in our life. Through imagination, we can explore our past, problems, patterns, processes, plans, perceptions, principles, passions and purpose to uncover new possibilities.

      Without imagination, we stay stuck in the realm of the material, the past, the superficial and the literal. We remain one-tracked, instinctual and one-dimensional.

      Our imagination comes from the soul, subconscious and senses. Only through our imagination can we become multidimensional, experience more love, create more beauty, manifest more results, change our conditions, rewrite the past, and connect with divinity, purpose and others.

      "You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'"

      -- George Bernard Shaw

      "Reason can answer questions, but imagination has to ask them."

      -- Ralph Gerard

      Tackle your financial challenges holistically! Learn the basic steps to managing money, explore your beliefs around wealth, and open to the spiritual laws of abundance with our online Money and Abundance workbook with email support.

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2010 Higher Awareness Inc.
      111 Kulawy Drive North NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6L 6T9

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven