Open Public Records Act...^j^

  • Birdman^i^
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 302 KB
    What Say Ye?...Birdman^j^

    AFFORD INC.  http://birdman-i.aidpage.com/about.htm  see what you think?
    Alaska Fisher-men Fisher-women Organizing Resource Development
    Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy^i^
    A Man With Wings Is Truly An Angel^i^
    Blessings Of Love...Birdman^i^

    “What kind of a legal system is this where we're going to design our rules to encourage guilty people to plead - or innocent people to plead guilty? It's crazy.” Justice Scalia

  • Birdman^i^

      From: Birdman^i^ <birdmankfr@...>
      To: AlaskaClassAction@yahoogroups.com, APFN YAHOOGROUP <apfn-1@yahoogroups.com>, Barbara Bailey <lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com>, BritishFathers LiberationArmy <britishfathersliberationarmy@...>, Children Need Both Parents <goobee93@...>, citizensoftheUSofA@yahoogroups.com, Family Rights <family_rights_radio@yahoogroups.com>, Family Court Reporters <getoffthebench@...>, Fathers Rights <buddyrice24@...>, Fathers Rights Arizona <mikeespinoza25@...>, Jackson Mccormick <tractor@...>, politics911@..., Psychedelic Central <editor@...>, Wiccan-parents Against-cps <antidhs@...>, WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "Ben Sr." <cranium_stretched@...>, Boyde Taggart <bflac1@...>, David Gladden <dgladden3@...>, Denny George <dennyaudio_2000@...>, Doyel Currier <ravenbrothersak@...>, gabriel@..., Glenn@..., hbarathieu@..., III Gene McArthur <genemc@...>, Illinoisfamilyrightscoaltion Familyrightsadvocate <karissa_1955@...>, info@..., info@..., John Forfatherlessfive <forfatherlessfive@...>, jophome@yahoogroups.com, Mark Begich <senator@...>, Offering Accountability of Judges Directly to the People <VictoryUSA@...>, parentsagainstparentalalienation@yahoogroups.com, Spyke Reed <reedwrite@...>, Stephen Baskerville <sbaskerville@...>, suijuriscourtangels@yahoogroups.com, support@..., The-Remember Me-Foundation <information@...>, theconservativemajority <theconservativemajority@yahoogroups.com>, TheRevolutionaryCoalition@yahoogroups.com, v911t@yahoogroups.com, victimsoflaw_discuss@yahoogroups.com, volunteer@..., WETHEPEOPLE_UNITED@yahoogroups.com, Whistleblower Act <whistlebloweract@...>
      Subject: Open Public Records Act...^j^
      Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:26:35 -0700 (PDT)

      What Say Ye?...Birdman^j^

      AFFORD INC.  http://birdman-i.aidpage.com/about.htm  see what you think?
      Alaska Fisher-men Fisher-women Organizing Resource Development
      Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy^i^
      A Man With Wings Is Truly An Angel^i^
      Blessings Of Love...Birdman^i^

      “What kind of a legal system is this where we're going to design our rules to encourage guilty people to plead - or innocent people to plead guilty? It's crazy.” Justice Scalia

      --0-300573639-1275600395=:43598--