[ANGEL] 14 Gemini, The Angels of Philosophical Books

  • spiritus@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2010

      If this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

      14 degrees Gemini
      The Angels of Philosophical Books
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Amami’

      Beloved,

      All knowledge is directly available to the children of Divine Being through meditation. The focus of attention and resulting meditations brought on through reading divinely inspired philosophical books therefore brings great delight and enlightenment to many on the path of mental wisdom.

      We inspire and supply the perfect books for every interest in the arts and philosophies.  Our resourcefulness is unlimited in this regard.

      Sometimes old and ancient books bring important and appropriate messages for present times.  Some of these timeless treasures can be the best resources to address current spiritual issues such as the pursuit of enlightenment and the development of mystical powers which are all birthrights of sincere seekers.

       Some books transcend limitation, like Franz Bardon’s books which form the basis for these angel messages (see end of this message). Others, like the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali,
      In the Light of Truth by Abd-Ru-Shin,
      the writings of Hazrat Inayat Khan, and
      The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East by Baird Spalding, …
      to give a few examples of timeless books, can provide keys to open up worlds of higher truth.

      At this time especially, however, many people are inspired to write majestic tomes filled with precious jewels of divine wisdom.

       We guide seekers to just the right books as they tread the path of Divine Wisdom.

      Here is one of our stories:

      PARIS DOVE

      Once upon a  peaceful  time, a beautiful girl named Rachel wistfully looked out her window overlooking the rooftops of Paris. Her apartment was high on a ridge, so off in the distance she saw morning sunlight sparkling on rivers as gentle breezes ruffled treetops.

      She turned slowly, noticing the fine Chippendale desk glowing warmly in a ray of sunlight. She gave silent thanks for the elegant cut crystal vase holding a perfect white rose.

      An old leather covered book that Mr. Lariviere  gently  delivered yesterday lay there next to the rose.

      Rachel noticed  the  aura of mystery surrounding the book.

        It beckoned to her, it invited her to come and peer inside.

      Feelings of deep peace  flowed strongly through  her!

      With an inner knowing that this book was precious, she held her breath as she reverently opened the finely etched ancient cover.

      She loved to read!  Dear Mr. Lariviere knew exactly the kind of books she treasured, and  she knew that  this one was to be exceptional!

      What secrets  was  it  holding  for her!

      Peering intently, she beheld the name of “Brother N. P. Cornelius,  humble servant of The Most Exalted and Supreme God, 1849” elegantly scrolled on the old yellowed paper.

      And so began her journey.

      “On the path of humble service,” he had written  so long ago , “pilgrims such as myself often wonder how God can work through such imperfect vessels. Even so, I have discovered a mighty and wondrous secret; I have discovered that in the morning hours, when the world sleeps and dreams, visitations from God’s angels sometimes come swiftly and surely, even to someone like myself, who is but a beginner on the path to Wisdom.”

      In sweet anticipation, she continued reading.

       “ The Archangel Gabriel himself often comes to me on shafts of light that pierce the  darkness of the night and opens  veils between the heavenly worlds and this.  When He comes, I fall prostrate before him, and he lifts me up and tells me that I am Beloved of the Most High

      “He reminds me that mankind is Beloved of God, that God’s love never fails to see indwelling divinity of His Omnipresence in each of His Beloved Children.”

      “Each of us is an expression of His Omnipotent Divine Love, and each of us is forever connected to Him by this Divine Love

      Page after page she read.

       It was as if Brother Cornelius was right there with her,  his consciousness fresh and alive ,   speaking these profound words in her heart .

      His thoughts and feelings jumped off the pages and into  her Soul, her Spirit!

       Sentence by sentence she  was  experienc ing  herself reaching, touching, the very steps  of Heaven!

       She read and read.

        Even when the light outside grew dim still she read.

       Finally, about nine thirty that night, she gently closed the cover.

       Filled with flowing feelings and heavenly elixers inspired by the heavenly hosts, she felt she needed time to integrate  the many  powerful new insights that glowed within her soul.

       She needed time to ground  this ecstasy within  herself, to contemplate.

      First she  decided to  go downtown to her favorite small sidewalk café for a bite to eat. She had not eaten since day before yesterday.

      Walking along the beautiful boulevard, she barely noticed the passers by.

      Her mind was full of Angels.

       She walked  in a Dream.

       She mused, "How lovely Brother Cornelius’ descriptions of Angels  are

       Great Archetypes they  are , embodying qualities of Divinity radiating to incarnated children of Divine Being.

        She  was  enthralled by their vast treasures of heavenly wisdom and love, and sensed their tender loving care!

        She  bathed in their most precious holy waters of life feeling herself transported to the very steps of the throne of God .

      Brother Cornelius’ book had magically transported  her  into the heavenly company of exalted angels who unceasingly sing hymns of glory and praise throughout eternity!

      After her meal , during which she clearly heard the music of the spheres,  she felt a tender weariness  come over her, and  so  she went  slowly  back to climb into bed.

      That night, about three in the morning, she was startled awake .

         She heard again the celestial music as  she noticed an  unusual glow and electric vibration shining throughout  the  room.

      She  heard again  the words of Brother Cornelius.

        She  was seeing the  shafts of light that pierce the veils between worlds!

      “OH!”

      Her hand flew up to her Heart  as a  most beautiful humming sound caressed her being.

      “Dear Gabriel,”
      she whispered,
      “  I  see your most glorious essence!”

      Deeply her Heart opened as she communed with Divine Being in loving and fervent prayer,  “Dear Father, I am asking that you accept my Love,  the Love of your humble servant Rachel.  I ask that you allow me to serve in your plan of Heaven on Earth, even if in the most little and insignificant ways.”

      In response, a deep  strengthening and loving  benediction came over her.

       She drifted into a silent space filled with great and sovereign consciousness.

      Time seem to pass. Eternity.

      She must have  drifted off  to sleep, because in the dim pre-dawn light of early morning, she was awakened again by a sound. Her eyes fluttered open.

      At the foot of her bed ,  snuggled in the deep burgandy coverlet ,  a solitary gray dove lay nestled in contentment.

       A fresh branch of green fern lay close  to its beak .

      She watched the dove quietly sleep , as a most refined  river of peace, purity and love  washed through  the room.

        Finally, as  the first rays of the sun pierced her window, the dove stirred.

      It  gracefully rose and flew  through the curtains and soared over the rooftops of Paris  out  into the far horizon.

      Tears of joy  sprinkled her cheeks .

       Songs of  devotion  burst from her lips  in deepest reverence and profound  heights of  rapture .

      This was how it came to be that in  wonder and awe she finally aroused herself for another wondrous day  in the city of Paris .

         She looked over at the ancient book.

       Today she would walk the path of Heavenly Wisdom and Love with Brother Cornelius  once again  with  the glory of his visions of God.

      MIRACLES

      ‘A-M-A-M-I’
    • Cynthia Rose Young
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2011

[...]

        A and umlaut A, ae…’We tap into the highest knowledge and the most profound truths of the enlightened mind to shelp heal the mind.’ We inspire the release of limitations and imperfection for transformations into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

        *

        M…We help open the mind to ideas, to the flow of vitalized feelings, sensations, and life spirit.

        *

        A and umlaut A, ae…We inspire understanding of artistic and mental talents and abilities to the level of the highest wisdom and illumination. We confer control over negative beings, and master beneficial changes in matter.

        *

        M…we teach an inward understanding of the growth and change process, fluidity of ideas, and the laws of flowing, especially in the metal sphere.

        *

        I…We teach mastery of shape, measure, number and weight and thus impart comprehension of metaphysics and philosophy.

        **********

        The melody of the letters of our name are the notes of G, C, D, G, C,  D, and G.

        *

        MIRACLES

        Divine Sky

        The Angel Messages

        ORDERING INFORMATION

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2013

          14 degrees Gemini
          The Angels of Philosophical Books
          Also known as

          The Angels of

          Amami

          Beloved,

          We inspire and supply the perfect books for every interest in the arts and philosophies.

          Our resourcefulness is unlimited in this regard.

           At this time of great awakening  many people are inspired to write majestic tomes filled with precious jewels of divine wisdom.

          Because knowledge is directly available to the children of Divine Being through meditation,

          the focus of attention and resulting meditations brought on through reading divinely inspired philosophical books  brings great delight and enlightenment to many on the path of mental wisdom.

          http://angeltherapycoach.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/screen-shot-2012-11-30-at-4_09_11-pm.png
          the writings of Hazrat Inayat Khan,

           and

          []
          The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East by Baird Spalding,

          to give a few examples of timeless books, can provide keys to open up worlds of higher truth.

           We guide seekers to just the right books as they tread the path of Divine Wisdom.

          Here is one of our stories:

          PARIS DOVE

          Once upon a  peaceful  time, a beautiful girl named Rachel wistfully looked out her window overlooking the rooftops of Paris . Her apartment was high on a ridge, so off in the distance she saw morning sunlight sparkling on rivers as gentle breezes ruffled treetops.

          She turned slowly, noticing the fine Chippendale desk glowing warmly in a ray of sunlight.

          She gave silent thanks for the elegant cut crystal vase holding a perfect golden red rose.

          An old leather covered book that Mr. Lariviere  gently  delivered yesterday lay there next to the rose.

          Rachel noticed  the  aura of mystery surrounding the book.

            It beckoned to her, it invited her to come and peer inside.

          Feelings of deep peace  flowed strongly through  her!

          With an inner knowing that this book was precious, she held her breath as she reverently opened the finely etched ancient cover.

          She loved to read!  Dear Mr. Lariviere knew exactly the kind of books she treasured, and  she knew that  this one was to be exceptional!

          What secrets  was  it  holding  for her!

          Peering intently, she beheld the name of “Brother N. P. Cornelius,  humble servant of The Most Exalted and Supreme God, 1849” elegantly scrolled on the old yellowed paper.
           jeshua

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 3, 2014

          14 degrees Gemini
[...]

          Once upon a peaceful time, a beautiful young woman named Rachel looked wistfully out her Paris window overlooking the rooftops of the city .

           Her building was high on a ridge.

           Off in the distance she saw morning sunlight sparkling on rivers and slow moving waves of green as gentle breezes ruffled the treetops.

          She turned around slowly, glancing at the fine Chippendale desk glowing warmly through rays of sunlight.

          She heaved a sigh of awe.

          Beauty always brought her waves of ecstasy.

          She bowed her head, and gave silent thanks for the elegant cut crystal vase with the perfect golden red rose.

          An old leather covered book brought to her lovingly by old Mr. Lariviere  lay there next to the rose.

          Rachel noticed an aura of mystery surrounding the book.

          It seemed to vibrate as if it were alive.

            It seemed to beckon her, she felt as if in a dream the invitation to her to come and peek inside.

          As she moved toward the book, she noticed that suddenly a deeper peace was flowing through  her!

          With aninner knowing that this book was precious, sheheld her breath.

          In deep humbleness she reverently opened the finely etched ancient cover.

          Oh how she loved to enter the portals of the written word, when that written word is inspired by truth!

          Oh how she loved to read a master's words!

          Dear Mr. Lariviere knew exactly the kind of books she treasured, and
            she knew that once again he had found a mystical treasure.

           This one was to be exceptional!

          What secrets  was  it  holding  for her?

          Peering intently, she beheld the name of “Brother N. P. Cornelius,  humble servant of The Most Exalted and Supreme God, 1849”  in elegant gold on the old leather cover.
           jeshua
          And so began her journey.

          “On the path of humble service,” he had written  so long ago , “pilgrims such as myself often wonder how God can work through such imperfect vessels.

           Even so, I have discovered a mighty and wondrous secret; I have discovered that
          in the morning hours, when the world sleeps and dreams, visitations from God’s angels sometimes come swiftly and surely, even to someone like myself, who is but a beginner on the path to Wisdom.”

          In sweet anticipation, she continued reading.

           “ The Archangel Gabriel himself comes to me.  He comes on shafts of light that pierce the darkness of the night.

          He opens

          veils between the heavenly worlds and this.

          When He comes, I fall prostrate before him.

           He lifts me up and tells me that I am Beloved of the Most High.”

          “He reminds me that mankind is Beloved of God, that God’s love never fails to see indwelling divinity of His Omnipresence in each of His Beloved Children, no matter how far they fall.”

          Eachof us is an expression of His Omnipotent Divine Love, and each of us is forever connected to Him by this Divine Love.”

          Page after page she read.

           Itwas as if Brother Cornelius was right there with her,  hisconsciousness fresh and alive,  speaking these profound words in her heart .

          Histhoughts and feelings jumped off the pages.

           Blazing love flowed out of her Soul, and her Spirit rejoiced!

           Sentence by sentence, she felt herself pulled by heavenly music, she was reaching, touching, the very steps  of Heaven!

          On and on she read.

          When the lightoutside grew dim, still she read.

           Finally, late that night, she gently closed the cover.
          Flowing feelings and heavenly elixers of heavenly hosts had completely filled her.

          She
          needed timeto integrate.

            So many  powerful new insights  glowed within her soul.

           She needed to ground, to contemplate.

          So she decided to go downtown to her favorite small sidewalk café for a bite to eat.

           She remembered that she had not eaten since day before yesterday.

          Walking along the beautiful boulevard, she barelynoticed the passers by.

          Her mind was still full of Angels.

           She was walking in a Dream.

           She mused, "How lovelyBrother Cornelius’ descriptions are

          He has seen the angels and higher beings that embody qualities of Divinity and radiate them to incarnated children of Divine Being.

            She was enthralledby these angels, by these beings, by their vast treasures of heavenly wisdom and love, and sensed their tender loving care!

            She  bathed in their most precious holy watersof life.

          She felt
          herself transportedto the very steps of the throne of God.

          She was magically transported
          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)