Revision: Eros Monthly Gathering Call - Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 5:00 - 6:30 PM MT

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      We apologize for the previous email, the Eros Gathering is June 9th, 2010.

            Note: As Eros Dei Dictum U.S has relocated to Paonia, Colorado. please pay for the
            Eros Gathering by Paypal at http://www.eroscommunity.blogspot.com  if you can or send
            a check to the new U.S.A. address below.

      Eros Dei Dictum’s Monthly Gathering --  June,  9, 2010

      We cordially invite you to the next Eros Gathering on Wednesday,June 9, 2010 from 5:00 – 6:30 PM MT Time – USA. Eros Gatherings are held the second Wednesday of each and every month.

      We must reserve a line for you so please respond to this email to register for this session.  Standing reservations for ongoing monthly attendance are also available.  Then you do not have to email us each month.  Just let us know to hold your place and cancel anytime.

      The Eros Gathering is an assembly in community of all with open hearts to gain insights about divine truths, evolution of the planet and all life, personal spiritual growth, developing your purpose and our collective and co-joined roles in the creation of a new world of love without harm. This also provides a venue where you can get to know others with the same goals and share your thoughts and experiences. We welcome you all.

      You may attend the conference call or if your schedule or time zone does not permit this, you may listen to the recording of the gathering when it is convenient for you. All participants have access to the recording after the session to listen to for 30 days with unlimited access. You will receive a confirmation email with the call-in number prior to the conference. A day or two after the conference call you will receive an email with the call-back number where you can listen to the recording of the session.

               Cost:   $20 per call -- check, cash or money order, credit cards via Paypal.

                      To send payment send it to Cherie Skinner at the address below.  For Paypal
                      payments go onto http://www.eroscommunity.blogspot.com and look to the right
                      for the paypal button for Eros Gatherings (you may need to scroll down to find it).
                      We ask that you submit your payment either before the call or within a week of the
                      call.  This really helps us keep our books straight.

              Mail to:                Cherie Skinner

                                          Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.

                                          PO Box 884

                                          Paonia, CO  81428

      As is the case with all we offer we do not want cost to prohibit you from attending. If you do not have the funds for these gatherings please email or call Cherie at (505) 864-1177 and a mutually acceptable non-monetary exchange can be arranged. As in all things in the cosmos – energy must be exchanged to benefit fully those involved and all that is. Currency is only one option.

      If the call cost is prohibitive in the US or internationally you may want to consider Skype or a Nobel calling card (information for both is on the Internet).

      We are all yearning for community with like-minded individuals. Please join us. It is time!

      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.
      Paonia, Colorado, USA

      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.
      Tome, New Mexico, USA