Master DK's Daily Thought for Wednesday, May 12, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2010
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Wednesday, May 12, 2010
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      I am profoundly grateful that I am among those whose purified thoughts, words and actions contribute to planetary purification.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
      www.vajraflame.org

      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2010 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.