PEACE IS A NATURAL RIGHT

  • Triaka Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010

      From: Triaka Smith
      Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2010 11:54 AM
      To: Triaka@...
      Subject: PEACE IS A NATURAL RIGHT

      Petition To All Humanity!

      PEACE, which represents an end to initiating physical force, is a Natural Right of every human everywhere and far too important to be left in the hands of governments, politicians or even intentional institutions for peace-keeping like the United Nations.

      All of these have failed to
      protect our Natural Right of PEACE leaving us no alternative but to assume our rightful place as Protectors of Peace under Article 1 Section 1 of the CONSTITUTION of UNITED DIVERSITY which states we each have the Right to be "free of the initiation of physical force"... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uniteddiversity

      If you agree that PEACE is humanity's Natural Right, please circulate this petition to our earth family throughout the world and be free to take further steps for PEACE ... its your Natural Right!

      In the Spirit of Aloha,
      Triaka-Don Smith
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uniteddiversity