[ANGEL] 15 Taurus, The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

  • spiritus@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 15 , May 5, 2010

      15 degrees Taurus
      The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Jromoni’

       Beloved,

      ‘Making money easily and quickly, finding hidden treasures, winning at bets and speculation, etc. all fall under our range of competence

      There are times when Divine Love manifests good luck for the purpose of transmutation, harmony, justice, change and happiness .

         This is done through activating  a heart of flowing divine love for all, with clear inner guidance and mastery of cause and effect.

      Such wealth, riches, and surplus money brings happiness and harmony, and not hindrance, to spiritual development.

      ‘J-R-O-M-O-N-I’

      J… We express all levels and forms of divine love’s ecstasy into material manifestation.

      *

      R… We inspire utilizing insights and creativity gained from mental growth that allows a person to clearly understand and articulate practical information,

      *

      Umlaut O, eu, and O…and to see all through the eyes of love divine, transmuting in this way into divine perfection. We help attract success, luck, and good fortune, yet respect harmony and karmic law impeccably.

      *

        We teach the methods of exerting perfect control over the principle of attraction through feeling.

      *

      Umlaut O, eu, and O…This is done with cognition brought about by love divine and acute discernment of karmic implications of success and potential need for divine interference for the sake of justice,

      *

      N…as absolute master of people, using the attractive laws of emotion to attract everything material to those who are worthy, in order to solve problems easily.

      *

      I…Flashes of memory and conscience evoke the greatest miracles in the material world.  These include making discoveries and accurate predictions etc.

      ******

      The melody of our name is G-sharp, C, D-sharp, C, D, D-sharp, C,A, and G.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Note:  We have, each of us, a great work to accomplish in healing our planet, ourselves and each other, and manifesting Heaven on Earth.

      According to the ancient teachings, the power of miraculous healing and protection is manifested with the combination of three divine virtues.

      These are Cosmic Love, the letter J, meditated on in the Akashic level of

      consiousness-penetrating-all, and the divine virtue of the cosmic language,

      the letter H, meditated on in the mental level, and the virtue of Cosmic unification of consciousness,

      the letter W, meditated on in the feeling level.

      This means that each time miraculous healing or protection is desired, a person unites in consciousness with cosmic love penetrating all creation.

      Secondly, the divine virtue of the cosmic langauge, which is the “Power of the Word”,

      is clearly understood concerning these virtues.

      Finally, flowing feelings of the cosmic unification of consciousness, the letter W,

      is focused on in the feeling nature.

      **********

      Futhermore, it is possible to create a reliable “volt” of a divine virtue.  This means that through repeated concentrations of a particular virtue, the ability to “summon” its power like a lightning bolt is attained.

      To create a “volt” requires 462 meditations.  The first two meditations are done with primary attention on the akashic level.  This means that twice you experience clearly, in your consciousness,  the divine virtue penetrating everything in all creation.  Then there must be sixty concentrations of this virtue on an intellectual level, in which you clearly understand and merge your spirit with the meaning of the virtue in its purity.  Next follows four hundred meditations in which you flow with feelings of the divine virtue.  Enough clarity and power are accumulated in this way so that whenever you wish to “volt” the divine virtue into manifestation, through inner guidance, you may.

       Footnotes

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

       Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

      ***********

      ******************

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      Note:  The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.  Much of this material is also included in Divine Sky, The Angel Messages, which can be ordered for $28.00 [includes shippiing] from

      DAYSTAR

      PO Box 1410

      Silverton, OR 9738

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      Sacred Art, music, and additonal informative and insightful sharings

      Selected site for catalogued images of Cynthia’s paintings and Giclee prints:
      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates
      go to
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      and click the appropriate link.

      Divine Sky

      The Angel Messages

      –—

      ORDERING INFORMATION

      We are extremely pleased to announce that Divine Sky has now gone to press and is now shipping .

      This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

      of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

      as well as an extensive appendix.

      The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

      The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

      Price requested is $28.00 per book, which includes shipping within the US*.  Make check or money order payable to DAYSTAR MEDIA.

      Mail order to:

      DAYSTAR

      PO Box 1410

      Silverton, OR 97381

      Be sure to include your mailing address.

      We are happy to gift ship to another address if you include that information.

      *Email us for overseas shipping rates or with other questions at:  day.star08@...

      Thank You

      for being a part of this splendid work.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      *+*

      Images created with
      Laufey's Fairy Fantasy tube
      ~ ~ ~

      Summit.mid
      shared through Panhala.net

    • spiritus@mindspring.com

        Message 3 of 15 , May 3, 2012

          Today the moon is in it's 12th day, since this  was sent out yesterday, only the sun message is being sent out today.

          15 degrees Taurus
[...]

          M…  We teach the methods of exerting perfect control over the principle of attraction through feeling.

          *

[...]

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

        • Cynthia Schlosser
          Message 4 of 15 , May 4, 2013

            15 degrees Taurus

            The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

            Also known as

            The Angels of

             ‘Jromoni’

             Beloved,

            Divine Love Conquers All.

             It is the only vibration that does.

            Divine Love directed by clear inner guidance and eyes that see through a heart of love, with meditations of flowing feelings of supreme divine happiness, create causes in the physical world that result in sudden good fortune.

            Making money easily and quickly, finding hidden treasures, winning at bets and speculation, etc. all fall under our range of competence.’

            There are times when Divine Love manifests good luck for the purpose of transmutation, harmony, justice, change and happiness .

               This is done through activating  a focus, a concentration, within the heart of flowing divine love for all.

             When this is combined with understanding and meditating on the importance of divine happiness for everything in creation and the importance of connecting to and following
            clear inner guidance, then mastery of cause and effect is attained.

            Such wealth, riches, and surplus money obtained in this way brings happiness and harmony, and is not a hindrance to spiritual development.

[...]

            Archangel-Gabriel1

            Note:  We have, each of us, a great work to accomplish in healing our planet, ourselves and each other, and manifesting Heaven on Earth.

            According to the ancient teachings, the power of miraculous healing and protection is manifested with the combination of three divine virtues.

            These are Cosmic Love, the letter J, meditated on in the Akashic level of

            consciousness-penetrating-all, and the divine virtue of the cosmic language,

            the letter H, meditated on in the mental level, and the virtue of Cosmic unification of consciousness,

            the letter W, meditated on in the feeling level.

            This means that each time miraculous healing or protection is desired, a person unites in consciousness with cosmic love penetrating all creation.

            Secondly, the divine virtue of the cosmic language, which is the “Power of the Word”,

            is clearly understood concerning these virtues.

            Finally, flowing feelings of the cosmic unification of consciousness, the letter W,

            is focused on in the feeling nature.

            **********

            Furthermore, it is possible to create a reliable “volt” of a divine virtue.  This means that through repeated concentrations of a particular virtue, the ability to “summon” its power like a lightning bolt is attained.

            To create a “volt” requires 462 meditations.  The first two meditations are done with primary attention on the akashic level.  This means that twice you experience clearly, in your consciousness,  the divine virtue penetrating everything in all creation.  Then there must be sixty concentrations of this virtue on an intellectual level, in which you clearly understand and merge your spirit with the meaning of the virtue in its purity.  Next follows four hundred meditations in which you flow with feelings of the divine virtue.  Enough clarity and power are accumulated in this way so that whenever you wish to “volt” the divine virtue into manifestation, through inner guidance, you may.

             Footnotes

            * Names,

            Message 5 of 15 , May 4, 2013

              *

              DIVINE PROTECTION

              Note:

              We have, each of us, a great work to accomplish in healing our planet, ourselves and each other, and manifesting Heaven on Earth.

              Accordingto the ancient teachings, the power of miraculous healing and protection is manifested with the combination of three divine virtues.

               Referred to as 'the master's backstroke', these three virtues used together return harmful energies back to the sender for instant karmic return.

              Theseare Cosmic Love, the letter J, meditatedon in the Akashic level of

              consciousness-penetrating-all,and the divine virtue of the cosmic language,

              theletter H, which is the skill of focusing on a virtue in desire, thought, feeling and sensation, seen clearly on the mental level, and the virtue of Cosmic unification of consciousness,

              theletter W, meditated on in the feeling level.

              Thismeans that each time miraculous healing or protection is desired, a person unites in consciousness with cosmic love penetrating all creation.

              Secondly,the divine virtue of the cosmic language, which is the “Power of the Word”,

              is clearly understood mentally, so that this love is seen connecting with all concerned on all levels  of desire, thought, feelings and sensations.

              Finally,flowing feelings of the cosmic unification of consciousness, the letter W,

              is focused on in the feeling nature.  Feelings of oneness with others flow, creating changes on the physical plane.

              **********

              Furthermore,it is possible to create a reliable “volt” of a divine virtue.  Thismeans that through repeated concentrations of a particular virtue, the ability to “summon” its power like a lightning bolt is attained.

              To create a “volt” requires 462 meditations.  Thefirst four meditations are done with primary attention on the akashic level.  Thismeans that four times you experience clearly, in your consciousness,  thedivine virtue penetrating everything in all creation.  Thenthere must be sixty concentrations of this virtue on an intellectual level, in which you clearly understand and merge your spirit with the meaning of the virtue in its purity.  Nextfollows four hundred meditations in which you flow with feelings of the divine virtue.  Enoughclarity and power are accumulated in this way so that whenever you wish to “volt” the divine virtue into manifestation, through inner guidance, you may.

              Archangel-Gabriel1

               Footnotes

              Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

              ***

              The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographicalbook, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues.

              Or go to the lovingpurelove website

              ***********

              ******************

              Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

              copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

              Stationery by Polly Menendez

              Feel free to share these messages.

              We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

              The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

            • Cynthia Schlosser
              Message 6 of 15 , May 5, 2014

              15 degrees Taurus

              TheAngels of Sudden Good Fortune

              Also known as

              The Angels of

                Jromoni

               Beloved,

              Thereare times when Divine Love manifests good luck for the purpose of transmutation, harmony, justice, change and happiness .

                 This is done through activating  a focus, a concentration, within the heart of flowing divine love for all.

               When this is combined with understanding and meditating on the importance of divine happiness for everything in creation, and the importance of connecting to and following
              clear inner guidance, then a certain mastery of cause and effect is attained.

              Divine Love Conquers All.

               It is the only frequency that does.

              dont wait

              Divine Love directed by clear inner guidance through eyes that see with a heart of love, especially with meditations of flowing feelings of supreme divine happiness, create causes in the physical world that attract and result in sudden good fortune.

              Makingmoney easily and quickly, finding hidden treasures, winning at bets and speculation, etc. all fall under our range of competence.

               i believe

[...]

              Twin Souls***Twin Flames***One Love*** 11

              Footnotes

            • Cynthia Schlosser
              Message 7 of 15 , Nov 6, 2014

              15 degrees Taurus

              The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

              Also known as

              The Angels of

                Jromoni

               Beloved,

              Divine Love directed by clear inner guidance through eyes that see with a heart of love, especially with meditations of flowing emotions of supreme divine happiness, create causes in the physical world that attract and result in sudden good fortune.

              Thereare times when Divine Love manifests good luck for the purpose of transmutation, harmony, justice, change and happiness .

                 We inspire activating divine love and inner guidance,  a focus, a concentration, within the heart of flowing divine love.

[...]

              M…  Weteach the methods of exerting perfect control over the principle of attraction through emotions

              Message 8 of 15 , May 4, 2015

                15 degrees Taurus

[...]

                M…  Weteach the methods of exerting perfect control over the principle of attraction through feeling emotions.

[...]

                the letter W, meditated on in the feeling emotional level.

                This means that each time miraculous healing or protection is desired, a person unites in consciousness with cosmic love penetrating all creation.

                Secondly,the divine virtue of the cosmic language, which is the “Power of the Word”,

                is clearly understood concerning these virtues.

                Finally, flowing feelings of the cosmic unification of consciousness, the letter W,

                is focused on in the emotional nature.

                **********

                Furthermore,it is possible to create a reliable “volt” of a divine virtue.  This means that through repeated concentrations of a particular virtue, the ability to “summon” its power like a lightning bolt is attained.

                To create a “volt” requires 462 meditations.  The first four meditations are done with primary attention on the akashic level.  This means that four times you experience clearly, in your consciousness,  the divine virtue penetrating everything in all creation.  Then there must be sixty concentrations of this virtue on an intellectual level, in which you clearly visualize, understand and merge your spirit with the meaning of the virtue in its purity.  Next follows four hundred meditations in which you flow with emotions of the divine virtue.  Enough clarity and power are accumulated in this way so that whenever you wish to “volt” the divine virtue into manifestation, through inner guidance, you may.

                Twin Souls***Twin Flames***One Love*** 11

                Footnotes

                Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a

                Message 9 of 15 , May 3, 2016

                   The 15th degree of each sign is the purest essence of the sign, because it is the furthest distance from the sign before and the sign after it.
                  Taurus is one of the four fixed signs, referred to in the bible as "the four living creatures before the throne of God".
                  The four fixed signs are one each in fire, air, water, and earth.
                  Taurus is the earth, the place of heaven on earth.
                  Therefore, as you can see, it is divine perfection for each of us to experience wonderful blessings each day that bring joy.
                  It has been written that many sudden changes bringing good fortune and happiness will bloom at this time.

                  15 degrees Taurus

                  The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                    Jromoni

                   Beloved,

                   Divine Love manifests good luck for the purpose of transmutation, harmony, justice, change and happiness.

                  Remember that emotions activate the quantum field.

                  Emotions are compressed information, like zip files, that determine what manifests on the physical level.

                  Emotions of happiness and joy, and love, and all the beautiful emotions of divine awareness,

                  guarantee that only heavenly realities manifest on the physical level.

                     We inspire in the sons and daughters of divine being, a focus, a concentration, within the heart, of flowing divine love for all,

                  so that whatever is imperfect and needs transmutation, inwardly or outwardly,

                  automatically has what it needs to attract a new state that brings harmony.

                  .

                   When this love is combined with understanding,

                  and meditating on the importance of divine happiness for everything in creation,

                    the importance of connecting to and following clear inner guidance is embraced,

                  so that a certain mastery of cause and effect is attained.

                  Divine Love Conquers All.

                   It is the only frequency that does.

                  dont wait

                  Divine Love,

                  directed by clear inner guidance coming through seeing with a heart of love,

                  Message 10 of 15 , May 4

                     The 15th degree of each sign is the purest essence of the sign,
                     because it is the furthest distance from the sign before and the sign after it.

                    Taurus is one of the four fixed signs,
                     referred to in the bible as "the four living creatures before the throne of God".

                    The four fixed signs are one each in fire, air, water, and earth.

                    Taurus is the earth, the place of heaven on earth.

                    Therefore, as you can see,
                    it is divine perfection for each of us to experience wonderful blessings each day that bring joy.

                    "Make a joyful noise all ye lands."