Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8-15 - What drives you?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2010
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!

      What drives you?

      "Your life has to do with the agenda that has been set for you by you, by that part of you that we’ve come to call, in our language, your soul."

      -- Neale Donald Walsch

      Our purpose in life has a spiritual foundation. Our MAJOR LIFE ISSUES are usually of 3 types:

      - physical and POWER-ORIENTED, like making our stand and being more courageous.

      - emotional and LOVE-ORIENTED, like expressing and receiving love, compassion and nurturing others.

      - mental and INTELLECT-ORIENTED, like developing our minds and creating new things and processes.

      "Our prayers are answered not when we are given what we ask, but when we are challenged to be what we can be."

      -- Morris Adler

      We don’t change overnight. Personal growth requires persistence. At Higher Awareness, you are never left alone. Experience the power of our support emails to inspire your growth! Allow us to be your growth partners. Join us now!

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2010 Higher Awareness Inc.
      111 Kulawy Drive North NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6L 6T9

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven