Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8-14 - Be here now

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!

      Be here now

      "This moment is the moment of reality, of union, of truth. Nothing needs to be done to it or to you for this to be so. Nothing needs to be avoided, transcended, or found for it to be so."

      -- Da Avabhasa

      Creativity, connection, soul, inspiration and intuition are available only in the present moment for the present moment.

      We choose how actively we take part in the cosmic dance of life. We can become wallflowers, mere spectators to life, if we get trapped in the patterns and habits of the past. Or we can choose to dance by being present and open to the energies, the opportunities and the guidance available to us each moment.

      "Each today, well-lived, makes yesterday a dream of happiness and each tomorrow a vision of hope. Look, therefore, to this one day, for it and it alone is life."

      -- Sanskrit poem

      "You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment."

      -- Henry David Thoreau

      Awareness is the key to all change. Begin to trust yourself more deeply as you uncover new dimensions of who you are. Go on a journey of self-discovery with the Journey to Awareness email series.

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2010 Higher Awareness Inc.
      111 Kulawy Drive North NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6L 6T9

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven