Master DK's Daily Thought for Sunday, May 2, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Sunday, May 2, 2010
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      May the goodness of purification dissolve the resistance, struggle, competition and contraction that are now arising on the planetary scene.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
      www.vajraflame.org

      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2010 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.