Cosmic Time 5.1.10 - Beltane Fire

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010

      If you are having trouble seeing this message, you can also view it on the web.
      Please add "Cosmic Time" to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.

      Cosmic Time 5.1.10 - Beltane Fire
      Beltane
Bloom

      Fires of passion and purification burn bright this Beltane. The natural world awakens.

      One of the four cross-quarters of the solar year, Beltane marks the transition from spring to summer in the northern hemisphere. The maypole anchors spring's spirited dance while a crackling Beltane fire promises deep transformation. We celebrate new life in spring with community festivals,the planting of the gardens.

      Our neighbors south of the equator notice the Sun's light receding in fall. Attention turns inward in preparation for winter. Darkness encroaches. The veils between worlds become thin through the shamanic gateway of Samhain.

      The Beltane cross-quarter is the mid-point between Spring Equinox and Summer Solstice in the north. The gateway extends from traditional Beltane (May Day or May Faire) on May 1 through the zodiacal alignment on May 5 when the Sun crosses 15 Taurus. The potential for transformation goes quantum as outgoing energies and forms are released to make way for the new.

      The ongoing T-square of Uranus, Saturn and Pluto erupts in sudden, deep change as we prepare for the initiatory gateway of the Grand Cardinal Crosses of summer. This potent planetary configuration promises to transform our lives and our world.

      Those who are participating in our new 2010 Ascension Activation teleclasses have noticed the quickening of the fire's transformation already this spring. What's changing, rearranging, in your world?

      Details and links about Beltane and the Sabbats, plus more about Wesak and Mercury retrograde, are in today's blog post:
      http://www.starpriestess.blogspot.com

      Light
Geometry

      2010 Asc
      ension Activation Update

      A beautiful circle began gathering on the Scorpio Moon this past week for a collective journey through the powerful planetary alignments this spring and summer. The idea for the weekly 2010 Ascension Activation Teleclasses is to align with the potent celestial and Earth energies in coming months and transform our lives and our world through positive, focused intent.

      The circle is open, and you may still register if you feel called to join with others around the world who are actively engaged in personal and planetary transformation. As a participant you can access the recordings even if you can't be live on the calls. You may sign up for classes a la carte, in four-week segments, or for the entire course. If you miss a class, you'll still have access to the recordings.

      Details and registration:  http://www.StarPriestess.com/events.html#2010

      Zodiac

      Monthly Astro Preview Teleclasses

      Beginning with the Taurus New Moon on May 13, I'll be offering a monthly preview of upcoming astrological highlights as we make our way through the volatile spring and summer alignments of 2010. In these teleclasses, we'll preview the New and Full Moons, Eclipses, June Solstice, Cross-Quarter Gateways and the potent Grand Cardinal Crosses of summer. We won't just share what the astrology is, we'll explain what it might mean in your life and your world.

      These calls feature an interview-style forecast plus Q&A with call participants, moderated by Bob Keeton of Living Successfully radio (http://www.LivingSuccesfully.com). You can access the recordings even if you can't be live on the calls. And, if you register for the full 2010 Ascension Activation Telecourse, you'll receive a complimentary registration for the monthly preview classes!

      Details and registration: http://www.StarPriestess.com/events.html#newmoon

      Path

      Personal Sessions

      I'd love to have the opportunity work with you individually in these times of swift and sudden change. Personal consultations and transformational sessions by phone include Astrology Readings, Life Path Consultations, Astro-Shamanism and Lightbody Activation. As you synchronize with natural timing and your soul's evolutionary blueprint, you'll gain confidence in your day-to-day process and decision making, access your divine presence and inner knowing, and experience a deep sense of peace.

      Descriptions are posted here:

      http://www.StarPriestess.com/services.html

      Just e-mail me to reserve your appointment time. You'll also receive a complimentary copy of my 18-page 2010-2012 Astro Preview.

      "
      Thank you so much for the mind-opening session. No one has ever laid it out in the way that you did. I resonated with you and our session and understood my journey on a deep, spiritual level." - Holly

      I look forward to connecting with you in this time of new beginnings!

      Allison Rae

      http://www.StarPriestess.com
      e-mail: starpriestess111@...

      Astrology Readings, Life Path Consultations & Astro-Shamanism
      Birthday, Relocation, Business, Relationships
      http://www.StarPriestess.com/services.html

      Floracopeia Essential Oils http://www.starpriestess.com/floracopeia.html

      Newsletter Sign-Up http://www.starpriestess.com/time.html#signup

      Blog http://www.starpriestess.blogspot.com

      Facebook http://www.facebook.com/starpriestess

      Twitter http://twitter.com/starpriestess

      YouTube http://www.youtube.com/starpriestess111

      StarTribe2012 http://www.startribe.ning.com

      ct book cover
      Order Cosmic Time

      Planetary alignments through the 2012 Gateway are highlighted in the book, Cosmic Time, which is available for purchase through the StarPriestess.com web site. Explore personal and planetary transformation within a cosmic context at this time of the Great Changes on Earth.

      Excerpts from the book are posted at this link:

      http://www.StarPriestess.com/timebook.html

      You may order through the web site:

      http://www.StarPriestess.com

      When you order the book you'll also receive a complimentary copy of my 2010-2012 Astro Preview, which highlights the major planetary configurations through the 2012 Ascension Gateway.

      "He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe." - Marcus Aurelius

      ct book cover
      In Cosmic Time, Allison Rae explores cycles of time, our relationship to the cosmos and what's to come as the evolution of consciousness accelerates on Earth. A gifted natural clairvoyant and passionate teacher, Allison offers individual consultations by phone, and leads workshops, retreats and sacred sites journeys. She will be the keynote speaker at the 2012 conference "Spiraling into the Next Cycle" and sacred initiatory journey in Egypt this fall. Visit http://www.StarPriestess.com for more information. Subscriptions are available by donation. For details, go to: http://www.starpriestess.com/time.html#signup To change your e-mail address or manage your subscription, follow the instructions at the end of this newsletter.

      Copyright 2010 Allison Rae/www.StarPriestess.com

      ** Please note that content in this newsletter is copyrighted and may not be reprinted without permission and proper attribution. You're welcome to forward the newsletter in its complete original form. If you'd like to reprint articles and/or post them on your web site, please contact Allison directly at starpriestess111@...

      Cosmic Time | Archives