The Prophet's Conference: 2012 Tipping Point : The Great Transformation

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2010

      --- RECOMMENDATIONS ---

      If you cannot view the images, or to view in another language, go to the online version.

      Bookmark
and Share
      2012: TIPPING POINT
      The Great Transformation
      The Prophets Conference Vancouver

      Conference 23-25 JULY 2010
      In-Depth Post-Conference Workshops 26-27 JULY 2010

      Conference Information: www.greatmystery.org/events/vancouver2012.html
      Exhibitor Information: www.greatmystery.org/events/vancouver2012register.html
      Download an Event Flyer to share with friends Color or Black/White.

      SOMETHING BIG IS COMING—many of us know it and feel it—many of us are waking up and becoming the New Humans prophesied throughout all times.

      The purpose of the 2012 TIPPING POINT PROPHETS CONFERENCE VANCOUVER is to explore what this may be and to learn of a radically different, more optimistic interpretation of the Mayan prophecy – as referring to the end of the world as we have known it. Instead of predicting a physical destruction of the material world, the Mayan prophecy might refer to death and rebirth and a mass inner transformation of humanity. The conference brings together JOSE ARGUELLES, FLORDEMAYO, ANDREW HARVEY, BARBARA MARX HUBBARD, JOHN MAJOR JENKINS, JOHN KIMMEY, JOHN PERKINS, LLYN ROBERTS, DANIEL PINCHBECK, RICHARD TARNAS, and MIGUEL ANGEL VERGARA in the beautiful setting of Vancouver, Canada. Following the conference will be in-depth post-conference workshops.

      You are invited to take your place in this world changing event. You are invited to learn and then teach
      The Great Transformation
      .

      The Presenters' Philosophy
      www.greatmystery.org/events/vancouver2012faculty.html

      The primary intention of the Mayan calendar system was not to measure time but to record the harmonic calibrations of a galactic synchronization beam, 5,125-years or 5200-tun (360-day cycles) in duration. According to the time science of the ancient Maya, a great moment of transformation awaits us at 2012, when we pass out of that beam.
      —José Argüelles
      One of the predictions concerns how we’re going to have seven days of darkness. When this takes place, a lot of people that don’t have a spiritual basis are going to go nuts. I have been assured that this will not be the end of the world. It really means, according to the Maya, that the earth is going to go through a period of gestation and enter into a new period. I saw in a vision that we’re going to have two suns. We need to get ready.
      —Flordemayo
      Please take the growing crisis very seriously and realize that the time for sacred action has come. Plunge deep into sacred practice so that you can connect with the eternal within you and remain calm and joyful and full of passionate compassion through all the shatterings to come.
      —Andrew Harvey
      Humanity is facing unprecedented, evolutionary changes. It is amazing—out of the famous Mayan prophecy has come the indication that we are facing the end of this world as we know it and the beginning of the new world of 2012. What vision of the future, of the new world, might we see so that we can place our attention upon this vision as a strange attractor to carry us through this critical time?
      —Barbara Marx Hubbard
      2012 is definitely not just about one day in 2012; it is about a sea change that probably won’t bear fruit for many decades. But I believe that 2012 could be seen by future historians as a temporal marker of a great renaissance that will raise a submerged continent of consciousness that has been suppressed by Western science and culture.
      —John Major Jenkins
      To not speak of this knowledge would be a betrayal of their (Hopi elders) sworn duty to the Earth and Great Spirit. Without a shadow of a doubt, restoring the truth about our Earth and Purification Time cannot serve any wrong purpose. To not speak of them now would be a "brevatio manus Domini" ­ a foreshortening of the hand of God.
      —John Kimmey
      We have indeed entered a critical time in human history. A tsunami is rapidly building on the horizon. Every person on earth is connected like never before, through the Internet and cell phones. Most of us have come to understand that we are perched on a shore that is threatened by a mounting wave of economic and environmental disaster.
      —John Perkins
      As we complete this apocalyptic passage, we will conceive ourselves, increasingly, as fractal expressions of a unified field of consciousness and sentient aspects of a planetary ecology—the Gaian mind—that is continually changed by our actions, and even our thoughts.
      —Daniel Pinchbeck
      We live in a provocative, evolving time that promises to impact how we live together on the planet, how we continue as a species, and how we understand ourselves in relation to a larger universe...this is the time to remember how to live in ecstatic relationship with natural forces.
      —Llyn Roberts
      I believe we have a choice. There are many possible universes, many possible meanings, floating through us. We are not solitary subjects in a meaningless universe upon which we can and must impose our egocentric will. Nor are we just empty vessels, as it were, on automatic, playing out passively the implacable processes of history, of the universe, of our environment, of our genes. Rather, we are all miraculously self-reflective creative participants in a larger cosmic drama, in a co-evolutionary unfolding of reality. It is a complex process where both we and the universe are mutually creators and created. What seems to be unfolding is not only a recovery of the soul of the world, the anima mundi, but a new relationship to it. Something new is being forged.
      —Richard Tarnas
      Now, we are in those days when many people are talking about 2012: and some of them don’t see the positive side of the Prophecies because they are looking only at the surface of the Prophecies and not at the deeper meaning of the Prophecies.
      —Miguel Angel Vergara

      2012: TIPPING POINT
      The Great Transformation
      The Prophets Conference Vancouver

      Conference 23-25 JULY 2010
      In-Depth Post-Conference Workshops 26-27 JULY 2010

      Conference Information: www.greatmystery.org/events/vancouver2012.html
      Exhibitor Information: www.greatmystery.org/events/vancouver2012register.html
      Download an Event Flyer to share with friends Color or Black/White.

      ADDITIONAL WRITINGS
      Our Moment in History as an Initiation for Humanity by Richard Tarnas
      The Hinge Of A Transition In Our Species’ Awareness by Daniel Pinchbeck
      Gazing Into The Cosmic Center December 21, 2012 by John Major Jenkins
      An Alliance of Prayer, Education and Healing for Our Mother Earth by Flordemayo
      2012 Planetary Evolution by Barbara Marx Hubbard
      A Radioactive Nuisance to All Those in Power by Andrew Harvey
      1000 Days to Zero Point 2012 by Jose Arguelles
      The Eternal Fire of Transformation by John Major Jenkins
      Planetary Whole System Design Science by Jose Arguelles
      Sacred Activism and the Birth of the Divine Humanity by Andrew Harvey
      Something Monumental Is Going To Happen by Mayan elder Flordemayo
      This Is It by John Eesawu Kimmey
      2012 and Other Indigenous Prophecies for Transformation by Llyn Roberts
      How Do We Get Ready for 2012? by Barbara Marx Hubbard
      It Happened In Cancun a preview for Vancouver
      2012 : The Primal World Ensouled - Richard Tarnas
      The True Meaning of 2012 by John Perkins

      CONFERENCE SPONSORS
      Banyen Books & Sound - A Watering Hole for the Spirit on the World Wide Web.
      Conscious Living Radio - To expand your consciousness.
      Reality Sandwich - Evolving consciousness, bite by bite.
      Lilipoh ~ the spirit in life
      Disinformation - A dynamic, independent media company promoting important political, social and cultural issues.
      Gaia Media - For a holistic and up to date understanding of our existence and the potential of human consciousness.
      Shaman Portal - The global resource for all things shamanic.

      For more information email: Event Info

      Cafe Cody Radio
      The Soundtrack to your life
      Coming to you from the Mediterranean island, Mallorca, Spain www.cafecody.com
      Bookstore
      Recommended Reading from
      The Prophets Conference
      and The Great Rethinking
      Featured Tours
      Featured Tours
      2012 TIPPING POINT VANCOUVER
      Jose Arguelles, Miguel Angel Vergara, Flordemayo, Andrew Harvey, Barbara Marx Hubbard John Major Jenkins, John Kimmey, John Perkins, Daniel Pinchbeck, Llyn Roberts, Richard Tarnas
      23-25 July 2010
      EGYPT 2010: A TRANSFORMATIVE JOURNEY OF EMPOWERMENT
      with Christian de la Huerta
      30 Nov - 12 Dec 2010
      SHAPESHIFTING A NEW WORLD
      In the Lands of the Maya
      with John Perkins & Llyn Roberts
      2-12 December 2010

      Contact Info
      Email: The Prophets Conference
      Home: www.greatmystery.org
      Tel: (1) 505 796 4023 USA/Canada or (44) 020 8123 5108 UK