Master DK's Daily Thought for Wednesday, April 28, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 5:59 AM
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Wednesday, April 28, 2010
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      May I abide in humility as planetary evolution progresses, and may my efforts at personal purification be completely dedicated to the spiritual liberation of all sentient beings.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
      www.vajraflame.org

      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2010 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.