Fw: 25 Cancer The Angels of The First Light

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2001

      Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 1:05 PM
      Subject: 25 Cancer The Angels of The First Light

      25 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of The First Light

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Aragor

      Beloved,

      When a child of God is ready to ascend to the highest consciousness of Divine Light, and experience the highest enlightenment imaginable, we assist.

      We help you experience the connection between the emanation of ‘the first light’ and the plane of Akasha, which is the plane of God-penetrating-all.

      When you find yourselves desiring to bring heavenly virtues into the world , and do so with the use of will, feeling, and creative imagination to call forth help from the Divine, we, along with the Angels of ‘Akahimo’, help you create a descent of superior power from the ‘ first light’ into the Akasha.

      As you stand firmly rooted in your willpower and visualize and FEEL the divine light descending and healing whatever is concerning you, a pentacostal outpouring of brilliance occurs from above.

      This descending light is the essence of what you know of in your myths as THE MANTLE OF POWER. By meditating on the ‘first light’ and feeling yourself at one with Divine Consciousness in its highest and purest expression, the mantle of power shines forth from you.

      To be the highest and purest spiritual leader, you must be clothed in this mantle of power. This mantle is woven upon the warp and the woof of your deepest oneness with Divine Emanation in addition to your will, creative imagination, and feeling of the perfect outcome, according to the divine virtues.

      The Visualization of Perfection is based on profound love for all and is based on the understanding that when one is harmed, all are harmed, and when one is helped, all are helped, because unity is the foundation of truth and we are all one in the consciousness of God.

      We are the angels who respond to your desire to be one with Divine Consciousness. We help you attune to and obtain the highest enlightenment. We rejoice with your will, visualization, and feeling of the outpouring of light and divine virtues

      from the regions of the First Light of Divine Providence. We dwell at the beginning of Cause.

      ‘A-R-A-G-O-R

      A…We work with reprogramming the human mind with the Divine Mind.

      R…We elicit deep humility, great gratitude, and a calling to impeccable service.

      A…We tap the highest purity, wisdom and illumination of the

      Divine Mind.

      G…We are attuned to peace in the spirit, and confer true divine blessing, hight states of enlightenment, happiness, satisfaction and grace.

      O…We inspire an appreciation and recognition of divine law, an absolute sense of justice, and of right and wrong.

      R…We awaken mental acuity in the seeker, ingenuity, the ability to grasp high abstract and enlightened new information very quickly and easily, and flawless mental functioning.’

      When you assume your rightful place as the caretakers of creation, the dominion that you wield is made manifest by a combination of your energies and ours.

      Know that we answer your call when you take command of the kingdom in the name of God’s Wisdom and Love.

      We are the angels of grace and happiness, law, infinite knowledge, individuality, and power.

      Call on us.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 25th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Plants

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Lavemizhu’

      Beloved,

      We influence and control the plant kingdom through emanation of FEELING, combined with intention.

      We teach the children of God how feelings control the mysteries of life, of sprouting and growing. By controlling feelings, a person ‘ can make fertile in a supernatural way, a whole field, no matter how large it may be, or vice versa, to make it infertile and change it into a desert.’

      We inspire each person who comes under our inflluence which divine virtues in the ancient language to attune to, feel, and emanate in order to make grow whatever they desire.

      ‘L-A-V-E-M-I-Z-H-U

      L…The letter L represents the sum total of all divine virtues taken together, so therefore it represents the splendor and majesty of God. In the feeling realm this virtue endows a person with the mystery of emotional equilibrium with regard to the character of any human being. It also endows one with the ability to BECOME ONE WITH ALL DIVINE VIRTUES.

      A… This represents wisdom and enlightenment, and the original purity of all ideas. In the feeling realm, eloquence, musical gift, poetic talent, and mystical faculties of clairvoyance, clairaudience, levitation are attained. Also control over the spirits of the air is attained, and therefore over weather.

      V… This letter equates to the letter F, which represents the legality and harmony of all visable worlds. In the feeling realm, meditating on this virtue gives one the ability to perceive and control all elements and will, intellect, feeling, and form.

      E… The letter E is the omnipresence of God. In the emotions, this virtue gives control over the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings.

      M…This letter represents the magnetic power of emotions. It also represents control over the element of water, and therefore over rain and all manifestations of water.

      I… The letter I represents the law of cause and effect. In the feelings, this virtue corresponds to the emotional matrix with all its functions. The emotional matrix is the connecting link between the material body and the emotions, which is also called the soul, and is the principle of life. The emotional matrix is kept alive by breathing, so mastering cause and effect in the emotional body means the mastering breath. Meditating on the letter I, the virtue of cause and effect, reveals the secrets of breath.

      Z… The letter Z represents the higher faculties of divine intelligence. When meditating on this in the emotional realm, all kinds of artistic faculties arise. The ability to put all abstract ideas into words develops.

      H…This letter represents the power of the word. When meditating on this virtue in the feeling realm, the faculty of influencing ech fate at will is gained. All tantra and mantra practices are understood

      U…The letter U represents the understanding of the creative act and karma, and the original source of everything that exists. In the feeling realm, this virtue bestows the faculty of transferring one’s consciousness wherever you want it to be and thus becoming perfect master of it. The ability to evoke states of trance of any kind, and of emitting strong feeling states is also gained.’

      Each of the children of God has been given dominion over creation. As each person begins to understand the POWER OF FEELING to create realities on the physical world, then the value of aligning one’s feelings with the feelings of the divine virtues becomes paramount. Skill in creating different realities using the different divine virtues grows with practice. In the world of plants, this skill will manifest miracles of growth and fertility beyond anything that words can describe.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Namasté,
      Stationery by Trisket