Master DK's Daily Thought for Tuesday, April 27, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2010
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Tuesday, April 27, 2010
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      I am so happy and grateful to understand the process of purification and recognize the necessity of the process now spreading throughout the global arena.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
      www.vajraflame.org

      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2010 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.