MILITARY SPACE HEADQUARTERS

  • Triaka Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 7:12 PM
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Triaka Smith
      Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 2:57 PM
      To: Triaka@...
      Subject: MILITARY SPACE HEADQUARTERS

      Aloha!
      The attached report from Richard Boylan that the U.S. is operating a military Aero Space Command with the U.K. and Canada prompted the following question to him - on what Constitutional and Congressional authority is this authorized with the spending of "trillions" of tax dollars?

      Boylan did not answer the question and, instead, accused me of going "over to the dark side" and that he would now place me on his Blocked Senders list which prevents any follow-up email correspondence such as a question regarding space-based warfare.

      http://www.globalvisions.org/cl/swn

      In the Spirit of Aloha,
      Triaka-Don Smith

      From: DrBoylan

      Message
      1. Bob Dean reveals Aerospace Command exists with headquarters in space
      Posted by: "DrBoylan" drboylan@... richardboylanphdllc
      Date: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:39 am ((PDT))

      Friends,

      My friend, Command Sergeant-Major Robert O. Dean, US Army/NATO (ret.),
      has been the source of some of my insider information.
      Bob recently revealed some "leaks" which follow, and which provide some
      information about the extent to which the U.S.Government .has a presence in
      space.
      Previously the U.S. had an Army Space Command, a Naval Space Command and
      an Air Force Space Command. These were described as having to do with
      satellite communications, missile defense, and other non-exotic matters such
      as space surveillance, described as looking for incoming ballistic missile
      or wandering asteroids, (not UFOs). :-)
      In 1985 these commands were unified into the U.S. Space Command.
      Seven years later, in 2002, the U.S. Space Command was absorbed into the
      United States Strategic Command, which is described as conducting warfare
      using satellite surveillance, launching and intercepting missiles, and other
      elements of modern warfare conducted on the ground and in the atmosphere.
      It seems puzzling that a space-oriented command would be absorbed by a
      combatant command like US Strategic Command until Bob Dean provided some
      missing pieces of the puzzle.
      Apparently in 2002 U.S. Space Command's space-oriented operations were
      taken over by an Aerospace Command.
      This Aerospace Command, Dean says, no longer has its headquarters in
      Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado Springs or even at Peterson Air Force Base,
      Colorado Springs. Instead the headquarters of the Aerospace Command has
      moved into space!
      This Aerospace Command is staffed by Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine
      Corps personnel from the U.S., United Kingdom, and Canada. The Command has a
      budget in the trillions, Dean reveals.
      Aerospace Command is headed by four-star General Lance Lord, who
      supposedly "retired" from the Air Force Space Command in 2006. Instead Gen.
      Lord "went black" and remains active but with a new assignment up into space
      at Aerospace Command headquarters as its commanding general, Dean says.
      Gen. Lance Lord has the energy signature of a Star Seed, I have
      discovered. This is appropriate since the Aerospace Command does not deal
      with ballistic missiles and war, but rather with space-based operations,
      evidently including providing guidance for incoming Star Visitor craft,
      transporting generals, admirals and government VIPs up into space, and
      excursions to the Moon and beyond, etc.
      While the Cabal have been interdicted by Star Nations from any further
      travel into deep space, that embargo does not apply to the White Hats within
      government, who clearly continue space-based operations.
      So now we know a bit more about "our tax dollars at work".

      in the light,

      Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

      Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
      drboylan@...
      <http://www.drboylan.com/> www.drboylan.com/
      President, Star Kids Project, Ltd
      Diamond Springs, CA 95619-1009 USA

      To get on my DrRichBoylanReports news mailing list, send one subscribing
      email to:
      DrRichBoylanReports-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      To join my participative group (UFOFacts) of lightworkers, Star Seeds and
      others involved in UFOs, Star Kids, Star Seeds and the renewed world we're
      building, send a subscribing email to:
      UFOFacts-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Messages in this topic (1)