[Newsletter] MP3s for You & Artist News

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8 2:48 PM
        Namaste!April 2010
      Visit the New Earth Records web site!
       Complimentary MP3 Downloads

         Oldfield to tour Europe Fall 2010
      FEATURES & SALES

        Terry Oldfield and his partner Soraya Saraswati will be heading to Europe this fall to play concerts. After they wrap up summer events in their home country of Australia, they will be in Italy, Holland and Belgium among other spots. If you will be in either Australia during the summer or Europe from late August through October, you can look up more informatin on Terry and Soraya's events at www.terryoldfield.com. Enjoy!

         Google Translate button added to site
        We have recently added the functionality of a Google Translate button to every page of the New Earth Records Web site. The button, found in the left hand column of each page, allows whichever page the user is on to be instantly translated into one of dozens of languages! Now all of our worldwide visitors can choose to view our site in Hindi, Romanian, Turkish or any other first language that they might speak.

         Manose on tour with Miten and Premal
        New Earth artist Manose, a master of the bamboo flute, is currently finishing a tour with Krishna Das and Deva Premal & Miten. Manose has previously released the album Yoga Ragas on New Earth Records. The tour is currently moving towards the east coast of the United States where the star-studded lineup is playing to sold out audiences! Click Manose's picture here to visit his artist page.

      Dechen Shak-Dagsay to visit USA
        Another New Earth Records artist, Dechen Shak-Dagsay, is traveling from her home in Switzerland to the United States for several stops involving both business and pleasure. Before doing some new recording on the West Coast, Dechen will stop in Santa Fe, NM to visit with us at the creative offices here. Dechen is the daughter of Dagsay Tulku Rinpoche and many of her artistic efforts benefit Tibetan relief. She has four albums on New Earth Records, the most recent of which are Tara Devi and Compassion. Click on Dechen's picture to visit her artist page.

         New book from our friend Scott Blum

       Visit our blog

        Our friend Scott Blum, a founder of the popular lifestyle Web site DailyOM, has just released a new book in print. Summer's Path is a story of personal destiny set within extraordinary circumstances. Just released, the book is already one of the top national sellers on Amazon! If you are interested, click on the image of the book's cover here to see its dedicated product page at DailyOm. There you have the option of signing up to win a retreat at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, Arizona. Until next month, all the best.

      Get a catalog

      Visit our Spirit Lounge!
        Visit on Facebook!Visit us on MySpace!Visit our Spirit Lounge!

      New Earth Records • 7 Avenida Vista Grande B7-305 • Santa Fe • NM • 87508

      Subscribe

      Send to a Friend