Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8-2 - A higher perspective of time

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 5:53 AM
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!

      A higher perspective on time

      "Be mindful of how you approach time. Watching the clock is not the same as watching the sun rise."

      -- Sophia Bedford-Pierce

      What would your soul consider a waste of time?

      To a soul, the only real time is right NOW. Not the future or the past. It lives in connecting deeply with the rich experience of each moment. Through awareness we can be in touch with our authentic self and how it perceives all of the energies and guidance around and within us.

      "Chronos is clocks, deadlines, watches, calendars, agendas, planners, schedules, beepers. Chronos is time at her worst. Chronos keeps track. ...Chronos is the world's time. Kairos is transcendence, infinity, reverence, joy, passion, love, the Sacred. Kairos is intimacy with the Real. Kairos is time at her best. ...Kairos is Spirit's time. We exist in chronos. We long for kairos. That's our duality. Chronos requires speed so that it won't be wasted. Kairos requires space so that it might be savored. We do in chronos. In kairos we're allowed to be ... It takes only a moment to cross over from chronos into kairos, but it does take a moment. All that kairos asks is our willingness to stop running long enough to hear the music of the spheres."

      -- Sarah Ban Breathnach

      "He who postpones the hour of living rightly is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out before he crosses."

      -- Horace

      Build a new relationship with the time of your life. Experience time from different perspectives. Discover how to do life rather than allow life to do you. Click Here.

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2010 Higher Awareness Inc.
      111 Kulawy Drive North NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6L 6T9

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven