In-Sights from Uriel Heals to Enlighten your Life

    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 5, 2010
      Uriel Heals Newsletter
      Photo
Jen_1
      Enlightening Your LifeApril 5, 2010

       Greetings!

      The Cord Disconnection and Healing meditation CD has received rave reviews and testimonials. To purchase, click here.
      Happy new year! We held the energy of 2009 until its final moment and now it is over. The 2010 predictions are now up and you can read them here. This month's article is entitled The Presence of our Present. Our reality is a combination of many different aspects in which we are physically, emotionally, energetically, and spiritually present at all times, or we try to be. How do we know we are balanced in all of our presence aspects and fully in each experience? By how the energy flows and it is interrupted by our distractions, how we escape, the energy we give others, and our thoughts and actions. Sometimes we can be present physically and the rest of us is somewhere else. Read about it in the first article. We're in a new month, with new energies. They will be different from those of March but not easier. And with a retrograde coming, we need to pay attention, be focused and ready to release whatever is asking us to. Read about it in the second article. Archangel Uriel's message reminds us to call on our angels and to learn to live in partnership with them. Are you an Indigo or Crystal who has trouble accepting compliments? Do you brush aside the remarks of those who try to tell you how much they appreciate you? It's time to celebrate yourself and you can read more in this week's Indigo and Crystal article. Visit the website to see a list of traits and decide whether you are Indigo or Crystal ... or both.

      Read the April article on the Uriel Heals website.
      The series on Indigos and Suicide is available on the Today's Children page in response to your requests. Read the newsletter in Spanish at Templo del Sol, thank you Xitlalli! The link is on the Uriel Heals home page. Be sure to visit the Lightworker Resources page on the website to see helpful tools for your spiritual, emotional and physical well-being. I would like to welcome all of our new subscribers and thank you for joining the Uriel Heals Newsletter. Recent newsletters and articles are available on the 'Archives' page. The subscriber list grows daily and your emails and testimonials are appreciated. To ensure that you receive the newsletters please add its email address, healing@... to your address book. All articles are copyright (c) Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. Reprint is allowed with author and website mention. For more information visit www.urielheals.com.

      Where Is Your Presence?

      Being present and having a presence are two different ways in which we interact with our reality. We have a presence in our physical form, our soul's presence is with us and we are acting within the energies of our emotions and energies. But where are we in all of this? What are we focused on, thinking and doing in each moment of our life? All too often we are operating within different aspects of our presence but we are nowhere near being present in our lives because we are so involved in certain energies that we lose sight of our purpose.

      I was once reading a book while waiting to board an airplane and had become very involved in the story. Feeling a little tap on my shoulder I turned from my book to see the gate agent who asked me whether I was supposed to be on the plane because it was ready to leave. I was so involved in the story that I didn't hear all of the boarding calls, was totally unaware of the movement of the people around me and nearly missed my plane. While I was physically present where I was supposed to be, my presence was somewhere else and distracted to the point that I was totally unaware of my surroundings.

      So, which aspects of our presence are we engaging and where are we being present? Are we present in a problem, someone else's life, the past, a situation that has been troubling us, or in the future, waiting for things to be different, life to turn around or things to get better? Which aspects of our presence are dominating our reality and what energies are we focusing on? When they are not working in harmony and balance we can feel stuck, confused and lost because we are split and not wholly within ourselves or what we are doing.

      Being present and aware of our presence takes practice because so many of us have learned to escape from reality, to hide from what we do not want to acknowledge and at one time, this was how we stayed safe. But if we are to move ahead with the full use of our energy and be fully present in our lives, we must be aware of how our presence and the present work together. Where do we concentrate or withdraw our energy, what distracts us and where are our escape routes? These are all indicators of where we can pay attention to which aspects of our presence we are using and how we can become fully present in our reality.
      I will talk about this in greater detail on this week's radio show on Blog Talk Radio
      Read the April article. You can read the Frog and Scorpion fable from November's message by clicking here.
      The Uriel Heals  Enlightening Life radio show
      The next Uriel Heals Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, April 7 at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio.  Our special guest is Alex Toporovsky, a gifted artist. Visit his website at www.mod-masters.com. Listen to last week's show by clicking here. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers in the second half of the show. Call in at 718-664-6504. Click
      here for show details and to download or listen to previous shows.

      The Energies of April

      Well, once again I'm happy to say that a month has ended. March came in with a somewhat gentle energy that certainly changed as we approached the month end with an outpouring of highly charged vibrations that left everyone wondering what happened. The full moon at month end came with an enormous amount of clearing and transformational energy that felt like a cosmic vacuum cleaner so whatever we had not already cleared was moved right out. Were you sick with a virus or had some kind of health problem at the end of the month? You are not alone. Fortunately, April is at a different energetic level --- notice I said different, not easier.

      We can no longer describe energies as easy or hard because that is simply no longer an appropriate way of looking at them. We are in the midst of a significant, universal paradigm shift that we are experiencing from within and without. The economic crisis the world is experiencing is a mirror of what is happening on a cosmic level. In the same way that industries and societies are changing, so are we. And the message for us is that it is time for us to put on our mantle of power, to stop complaining about what is happening and to remember that we are responsible for reconstructing the world and creating what we want our individual and collective reality to be.

      In April we celebrate Easter and with it comes a new vortex that brings us to a place of gentleness and ease, if we are willing to release our need for pain. In every situation that we find challenging, we can ask ourselves whether we are addicted to the pain and if so, whether we are willing to release it. We also have a Mercury retrograde from the 17th to May 11, which is about what we value and where we have our attachments. Be prepared to see many lessons in detachment and release as we make choices about what is important to us with this retrograde.

      April won't be all difficult, as the temperatures become warmer we will be able to go outside again and enjoy the new life that mother earth is birthing. I feel that it is important for us to let the earth know how beautiful she is and how much we appreciate her blessings and gifts. Winter was cold and long for many and with spring comes the blessing of new life and new opportunities to step out of our old paradigms and to be willing to change. Those who have been living very solitary lives will see more social contact in April, if you are open to it. If you have wanted to move but have not known where to go, that information will start presenting itself in April. And whatever is in your life that must be released, you will find the courage to do so this month.  Have a wonderful month.

      Uriel's Message -- Call On Your Angels

      The legions of angels that guide and sustain each of you are a constant presence that you cannot see but they are present all around you. Of all that is unsure, uncertain and transitional at this time, you can know that your angels are always with you. In times of trouble they increase their efforts to protect you and guide you through your fear. In times of sadness they stand beside you with comfort until you can find the blessings in the pain you are experiencing. When you most want their help they are there for you and even when you ignore them, they keep a silent vigil over you, loving you even though you have forgotten them.

      With each lifetime you bring teams of angels with you as your protectors and guides. They are your reminders of your self in spirit, the love and joy of heaven and the purpose of your journey. You bring them with you because you know that once within the density of the earth's energy you will forget who you are and your divine purpose. And just as you forget your Self, you also forget them and the help they can provide on your path. They carry the energy of your soul contract as well as the information you need to carry you beyond its fulfillment. The plan for your life also includes what you can do once your healing is completed.

      For to be part of your life they must have your permission, to know that you are willing to allow them to help you. They cannot interfere in your life or act outside your free will. You must be willing to ask for their guidance and then open to receiving it. Imagine a door that stands between you and your angels. You knock on the door and hope they will answer. When they do not you walk away, feeling alone and powerless. What you do not know about this door is that its handle is on your side of the door and you alone have the ability and power to open it.

      Open the door to the loving guidance and support your angels have to give you. So many of them are waiting for your invitation so they can help you remember them and the promises you shared. The angels see all potentials and can guide you to your dreams in many ways. When you can call on them you are open to the fulfillment of your mastery and to live beyond healing and atonement. Call on your angels in all things, at all times for nothing is too large or small for them. Use your angels in all things so you can know their joy and remember your Self through them. They are waiting for you to include them in your journey and renew the partnership you created to guide you through this journey of life.
      Get the Cord Disconnect and Healing Meditation CD
      Featured Healing  Resources
      The featured healers this month are listed in the Business Resource Directory. Please visit their websites.
      Pam Dussault of Passage to Inner Joy, website
      Brenda Teagarden of Oneness Blessings, website
      Information about joining the Business Resource Directory is available here.
      Expanding Love Project
      Join me and a global community to use the energy of love that is being focused in this Valentine's Day period, expanding it to create a new vibration of love for the world.
      Click here to join from my Facebook page or search for Expanding Love Project on Facebook.

      Classes and Products
      For event and call details go to the website

      The Holistic Business Owner's Toolkit contains valuable resources to help you start or fast track your business. Click here for more information.

      The 30 Days to Everyday Miracles workbook is now available as an ebook for download. Click here for information.

      Celebrate Yourself

      Indigos and Crystals are talented and creative and when they succeed at raising their confidence to express their gifts, do amazing things. And then they respond to compliments with 'it's not a big deal'. So they should not be surprised by how temporary their joy in their accomplishments is and how, once they have finished something they either feel they must start at the beginning once again or do not know what to do next because their victory was so fleeting. Indigos and Crystals, it is time to celebrate yourself and your accomplishments, acknowledge your gifts even if you are doing it for yourself and learn to accept compliments with grace.

      It is part of the Indigo general lack of confidence that leads them to brush off compliments which can make the person giving the praise rather uncomfortable. And then they are less likely to give another compliment in the future. This creates a pattern that can, in the future, make the Indigo or Crystal think they are unappreciated. But they do not remember that they brushed off the early compliments as unimportant and wonder why no one seems to care about their accomplishments.

      Each time you celebrate yourself, an accomplishment or an achievement you raise your vibration and incorporate that energy into your field. It becomes part of you. When others compliment you they are acknowledging what you did and noticing the new energy in your field. When you brush it off you are telling them they're wrong and you lower your vibration. When you accept compliments you reinforce the energy of your accomplishments and claim it as yours.

      The inability to celebrate yourself and your achievements can go back to childhood, especially for adult Indigos and Crystals, when you were always the different one, the one who was always doing something 'wrong' and no one appreciated you or what you did. Focus on healing that  because the things that were once 'wrong' are all right. Every Indigo who is now celebrated for their achievements and gifts was once ridiculed and rejected. So celebrate yourself and every accomplishment, big or small. Claim that energy so you can acknowledge yourself for the wonderful, talented, creative person you are.

      Read about Indigos & Crystals

       30days cover smallBuy the Book

      Now in print! Click here to order now.
      In This Issue
      Where Is Your Presence?
      The Energies of April
      Uriel's Message -- Call On Your Angels
      Celebrate Yourself
      30 Days to Everyday Miracles
      Order the Book
      Quick Links

      Scheduled Events

      Expanding Love project group on Facebook. Join from my profile

      More info available on Events page
      The recording of the Sept. 8  Miracles class is a gift with the book purchase, click here

      Holistic Business Directory
      Registration is now open for the  Holistic Business Resource Directory. Visit the site here
      Schedule Process
      Be sure to pay for your session after choosing your date and time. The Paypal button is to the right, on the date confirmation page.
      All times are shown in US Central time, which is
      1 hour earlier than US Eastern
      1 hour later than US Mountain
      2 hours later than US Pacific
      6 hours earlier than UK
      7 hours earlier than Western Europe

      Information is available on the Consultations page of the website and there is a user manual too, at the top of the page.
      Contact Information
      Visit the Uriel Heals website at www.urielheals.com for more information, archives, articles and events.

      Jennifer Hoffman
      816-350-1139

      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 2, 2012

        Photo Jen_1
        Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer & Archangel UrielJanuary 2, 2012
        Dear Friends,

        Happy New Year! I know you are anticipating this year as much as I am and I do hope that it is filled with the abundant blessings for your life that your heart desires. We've come a long way and here we are. The question is, what do we do next? As pioneers we get to set the energy for this new paradigm and it's time we got started.

        The 2012 predictions have been posted and I'll be discussing them throughout this month. They may help you with some of the things that we experience in the upcoming months. Click here to read them now.

        Are you an Indigo or Crystal? Do you know what that is? Visit the website to see a list of traits and decide whether you are Indigo or Crystal ... or both.

        I would like to welcome all of our new subscribers and thank you for joining the our community. To ensure that you receive the newsletters please add its email address, healing@... to your address book. All articles are copyright (c) Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. Reprint is allowed with author and website mention. For more information visit www.urielheals.com.

        There are over 2000 subscribers in the Earth Energy Group and you can join us by clicking this link

        Happy New Year!

        As I have done for the past several years, I have released the predictions for 2012.  Although I don't like to make predictions, I know that by giving you insights into what I see as upcoming changes, challenges and opportunities, you can be prepared for them. Some of the challenges of the past few years have made us wonder, at times, whether the destination was worth the journey. As humans, we like to see an end point, to know why we're doing something, to know that there is a reward for our efforts. There is a reward but it isn't the kind we're used to.  We're living in new times, there are new rules and we're playing a new game.

        2012 will present us with different levels and types of challenges and one thing we will see in this year is a more sobering aspect of life as we begin to realize that we have to be in control of the reality we create for ourselves, individually and collectively. As we have seen with the backlash against the Occupy Wall Street and other movements that challenged established control structures, change isn't always appreciated by those in power. And in our own lives, we will experience some resistance to the changes we want to make, from ourselves and from others. The question for us is, do we allow the resistance to make us stop what we're doing or move beyond it?

        In 2012 we will be increasingly aware of the presence of the dark energies but that is only because we are more aware of the light. What we do with our power and how we shift into higher dimensions is the focus of our path right now. We can be martyrs for the world or we can be victors, moving beyond victim consciousness, to teach and heal the world through empowered, fulfilled living. This is a big step for us, one that we have prepared for, are ready for and need to start now. How can we experience life on the level of more-more joy, abundance, peace, love. Suffering is always a choice but it's one we can reject for more joyful, fulfilling outcomes.

        When each of maintains our highest possible degree of self awareness and live fully in the present we become what the world needs as it looks for new solutions to eons of domination and powerlessness. We have created a new earth that now needs creative, powerful thinking because this new earth isn't created for us, we create it for ourselves. What do we want it to look like, how do we want to experience it, what do we want our new earth to contain for us? These are some of the questions we will have to answer as we move through 2012. So I hope you find the predictions helpful and I send you my wishes for a year of joyful living, abundant blessings, and the fulfillment of each one of your heart's desires.
        Many blessings,
        Jennifer Hoffman

        Click here to read the 2012 predictions

        The  Enlightening Life radio show
        The next Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers, dial 718-664-6504. Click here for show details.

        Previous episodes are now on Itunes. Click here to access.

        The Energies of January

        January is going to feel like the 'calm before the storm', partly because there are no planets in retrograde motion during the first three weeks. Many areas of the U.S. are enjoying spring-like temperatures and we're wondering if winter is going to suddenly appear with sub zero temperatures, snow, ice and howling winds to remind us that Spring is still a few months away. Rather than anticipate the timing of upcoming challenges, we can use this time to rest, re-center, re-group, re-balance and set some intentions for a powerful and interesting year.

        January will be a relatively peaceful month but deceptively so because while nothing appears to be happening on the surface, that's only because everything is happening underneath. And this begins our education in cosmic science that we will be experiencing all year, that what we see on the outside is the result of everything that happening under the surface. An enormous issue for this year is for us to practice mindful manifesting, to ignore appearances and focus instead on intention, allowing, and receiving, aware that it is what we empower that determines what we experience.

        Intention is the process that sets energy in motion. When we start a sentence with "I intend", similar to saying "I AM", we flip the Universal power switch and energy starts moving. With allowing we stand aside and let the Universe be our partner. In a recent vision I had, I was shown that we all sit at the 'right hand of God', it isn't a seat reserved for Jesus and what this statement means is that we are partners with God (or Source) and this is what co-creation is all about. Can you imagine yourself seated at the right hand of God? What a powerful concept.

        As we go through this month don't put off setting intentions for your life because you wonder what's going to happen next. Enjoy this time of rest but also realize that this is the paradigm of the new earth, we can be enjoying life while we let the Universe do the heavy lifting, setting powerful intensions for powerful living and then knowing that we have set the energy in motion and we can simply trust that everything is working and flowing as it should. And finally, we have been told for so long that we are powerful, now we have to step up to the plate. It's 'game on' now, if we want to create our lives and the world as we want it to be, we need to get to work and get the energy moving in the direction of our highest potential.

        You attract according to how you value yourself. From its first lesson 'You are powerful' to the last, 'Recognizing Your Miracles', the 30 Days to Everyday Miracles book and the Miracle Mastery program helps you create a powerful value statement for your life. Find out more by clicking here and reading about how you can create your miraculous life

        Uriel's Message -- The Balance of Dark and Light

        Readings with Archangel Uriel offer healing, clarity, amazing insights and more. Click here for more details and to schedule a reading.

        With the birth of a cycle of experience, and you are part of the human cycle, there is a flow and purpose to the balance of dark and light that is created. Every new cycle begins with darkness, just as night is the beginning of the day and gives way to the light that awakens the world to the dawn. Those who are in the darkness are not aware of where they are, or that there is a presence of light they can connect with. The experience of darkness must be completed before there can be an experience of light and the graduation from dark to light happens within each one according to their desire for light and their experience of themselves and their power in the darkness.

        Those who know how powerful the dark can be fear the light because they believe that if they exchange dark for light they must also exchange power for powerlessness. Some souls never make this choice and that is their role in the earth, as there are those who need to hold darkness on the earth because it is a choice each one can make and darkness must be present to balance light. Each has their own contract with Source, their commitment to serve and yes, some do commit to holding dark energies so that everyone can experience them as part of their cycle.

        Then there are those who only choose light because they fear the darkness. These embrace the peace and quiet of the light but they ignore its power because they believe that power is part of the darkness. Both energies have power, which is expressed in different ways. The power of the darkness is controlling and greedy; that of the light is sharing and caring. Darkness rules through fear, light rules through divinity. You can be divinely powerful and this allows your light self to shine for and in the world.

        The darkness fulfills its own purpose, as does each thing in the Universe. Its purpose is to align you within your ego, the light expands you into spirit. The darkness reminds you of limitations and control, the light is limitless and invites you to surrender. What is your most powerful choice? That which is the fulfillment of your soul's desire for healing and wholeness in each moment which may be dark or light or both. Do not judge your choices; instead, stay in your awareness of the reality you wish to create and allow the energies to flow, light and dark, as you create the vision for your reality and your heaven on earth, which requires that you embrace your light in its fullness.

        Life As A Video Game

        (This is a reprint of one of one of my favorite and most popular Indigo/Crystal series articles-- I hope you enjoy it)

        My oldest son is a video game designer who loves playing video games. In fact, as a little boy he started his video game journey with Super Mario Brothers. I can remember watching him as he played at the various levels, his little fingers moving as he moved the figures, jumped over obstacles and captured gifts and prizes. When I wanted to play at that level (because I thought it looked interesting), he carefully explained the process, I had to complete all of the other levels to get to level 8 or 12. There was no skipping around, no starting where I wanted to, the game controlled that and I had to follow the rules.

        And when I asked my son if I could play those higher levels in his game, he refused because he knew that if I failed, then I would alter his levels at the game and take him back to the beginning. I don't know who told him this but he was very well educated when it came to video games, even at age 6. If I remember right, when you graduate to different levels, you also begin at that level when you re-start the game. I, unfortunately, always started each game at level 1 because I didn't have the skill level, time or patience to play long enough to get beyond that level.

        Some people think that video games are a waste of time but I think there is something the video game generation (most of whom are Indigos), knows that we do not and their understanding of video games are powerful insights into life, healing, transformation and manifestation. We have to complete each level of understanding before we can advance to a new one. If we try to play someone else's game we will alter both of our paths because we don't have the skill level to succeed and our actions impact their level too. We can't skip around and decide the level we want to be at, each level becomes available to us when we have completed the criteria required for being there, and all levels preceding it.

        This is powerful information that each new generation will need because everything has changed, the rules for creating and living life are now different and children need to learn this and they do, from video games. Funny, though, most of them already know this and that's how they do so well at video games, even when they're very young. Although I think there are better ways of spending time, I know that the information they learn from video games is important and, when done in moderation, gives them knowledge about how to live their lives and use their gifts and power in powerful and fulfilling ways.

        Read about Indigos & Crystals

        Classes and Products

        New guided meditations are available now:
        Communicating with your Angels and Guides
        Chakra Clearing
        Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint clearing program
        Available at the website now for instant download after purchase, click here  (be sure to add sales@... to your email address book as your download page comes from this address)

        Other healing tools are available, visit our Products page:

        Aligning the Trinity
        Guilt and Shame Healing & Transformation
        11 Days to 2011 -- healing, clearing, finding your purpose and more!
        The Holistic Business Owner's Toolkit contains valuable resources to help you start or fast track your business. Click here for more information.

        Take the Miracle Mastery journey with our new on-line education center.

        VTA course

        Now available with group and personal coaching options.
        Click here for more information.

         Buy the Book

        AIM_front_cover

         Now Available! *free* gift with purchase. Click here to order
        In This Issue
        Happy New Year!
        The Energies of January
        Uriel's Message -- The Balance of Dark and Light
        Life As a Video Game
        Order the Book
        Quick Links

        Scheduled Events

        Workshops coming up:

        New Kansas City workshop coming soon!

        Jennifer Hoffman

        Promote Your Page Too

        More info available on Events page
        Buy the Miracles book and receive a F*R*E*E* miracle class recording
        click here