Fw: Fwd:last painting is really special -

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010

      These are beautiful pictures and a good message.  Love to you all,

      Hope you score 100
      The sentence at the end of this page tells
      you how to score 100. Enjoy the pictures
      as you scroll down.

      Paintings of Christ

      I'm not ashamed.
      He is the only one that can save this
      country and they want him removed from the government.

      Our great nation will not stand if we delete HIM from all

      aspects of our government as the atheists want

      Jesus Test
      This is an easy test, you score 100 or zero It's your
      choice. If you aren't ashamed to do this, please follow
      the directions. Jesus said, if you are ashamed of me, I
      will be ashamed of you before my Father. 'This is the
      simplest test. If you Love God, and are not ashamed of
      all the marvelous things he has done for you..
      Send this to ten people.