April 2010 Free Celestial Timings

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 5:48 PM
      (Mailing list information is located at the end of this message.)
      __

      Free Celestial Timings

      The April Free Sample of the Celestial Timings is now available http://celestialtimings.com/free_timings/index.html

      March 2010 is now posted in the archives with images and sky maps http://www.celestialtimings.com/archives/index.html The last three days are listed below...I highly recommend checking out the entire March Timings now in the archives. I have had a huge response to the theme of forgiveness that was woven throughout suggesting this information is timely and extremely helpful...

      Details about how to subscribe to the full version of the Celestial Timings ($36 per year) is on the Sign-Up page with PayPal button or address to send a check located at this link http://www.celestialtimings.com/order.html In 2010 I am offering a free emailed MP3 recording of an Elemental Journey designed to create a direct experience of the elements as they express in your body, in life, and through the astrological signs and there are still two free Resonance Repatterning sessions left this year. The next one is June 12, 2010. Here are the details http://www.celestialtimings.com/subscriber/rr_explained.html

      The April Resonance Repatterning on April 26 Focusing on the Edgewalking aspects of the Scorpio Full Moon session is open to non-sbuscribers for a special rate. Contact Teri Higbee at lww@... for details.

      Mar 29, Monday. The Libra Full Moon (9 Libra) is always followed by Easter Sunday this year Libra Full Moon on April 4. The Moon passes by Saturn this morning before reaching the exact Full Moon phase at 7:25 PM Pacific Time tonight. This Full Moon is energizing the mysteries of conscious loving partnership with ourselves and others. Co-creative relationships enhance the energy and creativity of those involved. When the co-creative process of relationship is engaged then harmony, passion, productivity, joy, and ecstasy are all possible. This does require a willing partner and someone who can take emotional and psychic responsibility for their part of the relationship. See link  for art image above

      However, ultimately co-creative relationship begins with ourselves. If we are not consciously co-creating our life experience we may not be ready to engage a conscious co-creative relationship with another. Our first and most important primary conscious relationship is the one we are co-creating within and this Full Moon shines a light on all our relationships.

      Mar 30, Tuesday. Passover Begins today and goes through April 6. This is the celebration of the Jewish holiday of Pesach (Passover) an 8 day observance commemorating the freedom and exodus of the Iraelites (Jewish slaves) from Egypt during the reign of the Pharaoh Ramses II. The first two days of Passover are full-fledged, no-work-allowed holy days. The next four days, limited types of work are allowed. Then two more holidays (holy days) are observed. Passover is traditionally a time families and communities gather. The celebrations include a Seder (ceremonial meal) featuring special food, songs, and stories marking the main event of the Passover celebration. Reading the Haggadah, or historic story of Passover connects current generations with their ancestors and an understanding of the initiatory cycles of life.

      Ancient cultures around the planet including the Christian observance of Easter (this year on April 4) have marked the spring season with high ceremony and celebration. (The Christian observance of Easter originated from the Goddess Eostare.) This is a potent time of year to find ways to connect with the seasonal energy in ways that work for you. Some will find their family traditions help them to remember their connection to the Earth and to Great Spirit. Others will find it is time to create their own traditions and ways to honor this time. Connecting to your heart knowing and remembering we are in relationship to the Earth is the leading edge of working with this time. This means that no one tradition, old or new, is better than any other.

      Mars (2 Leo) is now moving in forward direction sextile retrograde Saturn (2 Libra) who is moving back to the exact zero Libra equinox point by April 7. These energies remind us of the importance of focusing our energy on what it is we truly desire to co-create. Mars in Leo is illuminating the mysteries of self-love, self-worth, self-approval, and self-acceptance. The structuring power of Saturn in relationship to the active power of Mars in Leo as divine creator reminds us that we are the divine seeds of creation. When we utilize the infinite dynamic life force available to us by experiencing all the many levels of universal divine expression we are in alignment with our divine design and consciously co-creating the New Earth.

      Mar 31, Wednesday. The Moon moves into Scorpio opposite Venus as she moves into Taurus until April 24 traveling through the domain of sacred pleasure. Any pleasurable, enjoyable experience engaged with conscious intent for the purpose of promoting self-awareness, well-being, and the strength and vitality of all concerned, ultimately leading to a state of bliss and ecstasy, is in the domain of Sacred Pleasure. The Moon in Scorpio is activating the intensity of this tantric axis and further energizing the possibility for deeply passionate experiences of life force energy that are intensely alive, co-creative and juicy. Here is a reminder of the importance of healthy use of our life force energy in the co-creative process.

      "The sexual energy used by human beings for reproduction is also used by the Divinity to create and recreate. Anyone too fixated, too emotional, or embarrassed by the sexual function is not free to use that energy for illumination." The description of the use of this path continues with, "The sex organs are related to intensity of feelings, our ability to keep going, bravery, and inspiration." It is also noted that when sex is looked on as ugly or dirty, or somehow not acceptable, that energy is imprisoned. Imprisoned energies (energy blocks) always damage the body, mind, and spirit. Such imprisoned energy can block us in just about any way possible. Energy blocks from repressed sexual and sensual emotional levels can affect any portion of the body, any mental attitude, and will always (all ways) poison the spirit unless cured. http://www.kundalini-tantra.com/peh16.html

      This brings us to another great gift of self-forgiveness as it helps to remove any blocks we may have in our life force energy. Taking time to engage self-forgiveness frees the imprisoned life force energy, or Kundalini, ultimately inspiring the fulfillment of our true divine design once the energy blocks have been released. The power of self-forgiveness frees us to be empowered conscious co-creators of the Garden of Earthly Delight!

      Special Events

      April 11-12, 2010, The Shamanic Astrology Super Council Near Tucson, Arizona is for anyone desiring to be a part of the visioning and growth of the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School. See details http://shamanicastrology.com/events/sams-super-council

      April 14 – 18, 2010 Beginning Night Sky Synodic Cycles of Mars and Venus Near Tucson, Arizona with Daniel Giamario and Cayelin K Castell. See details http://shamanicastrology.com/events/beginning-night-sky

      Many Joyous April Blessings of Resurrection and Renewal,

      Cayelin K Castell
      mail to: p3@...
      www.ShamanicAstrology.com
      www.CelestialTimings.com

      The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.  ~Chinese Proverb

      The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

      Tucson, AZ