Master DK's Daily Thought for Tuesday, March 30, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Tuesday, March 30, 2010
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      May I hold well the realization of enlightenment, knowing others need the full measure of my enlightenment and support.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602

      www.vajraflame.org

      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2010 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.