James Twyman: Upcoming Retreats‏

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      NewsletterMarch 30, 2010

      Join James Twyman for an Upcoming Retreat‏

      DreamDancing and much, much more. For over 15 years James has led sold out retreats around the world and has has established himself as a leading voice in the New Thought movement. His upcoming book The Barn Dance is already receiving critical reviews, and his DreamDance Internet course is touching hundreds of lives, helping them achieve direct, face-to-face connection with their loved ones on the other side of the veil. Now you can explore all these realms with James. The retreats will fill up fast, so pick one and sign up today.

      June 3-6
      Hazelwood House, S. Devon, UNITED KINGDOM
      $575.00 USD / £420.00 GBP

      July 8-11
      Beloved Community Sanctuary, Ashland, Oregon, USA
      $425.00 USD

      Sept 23-26
      Ecology Retreat Centre, Ontario, CANADA
      $475.00 USD / $485 CAN

      To register for the UK retreat please contact Jenny Brooke at jj.beloved@...

      To register for the Canada retreat please contact Christine Jefferson at admin@...

      To register for the USA retreat or for general information please contact Ezra at retreat@... or phone 541-482-5941.

      Great Books to Check Out

      Jonathan Goldman - The Divine Name
      In his groundbreaking new book, sound-healing pioneer Jonathan Goldman shares his incredible discovery of the “Divine Name”, a universal healing sound that, when intoned, can bring harmony and healing to ourselves and the planet! This name, encoded within our DNA, is the personal name of God, once found in the religious texts that link over half the world’s population. Lost for nearly 2,500 years, the Divine Name is available once again. It is a sound that when vocalized has the ability to resonate both the physical body and subtle energy fields of anyone who intones it—irrespective of religion, tradition, or belief. It has the power to usher in a new era of human consciousness, uniting us in healing, peace, and oneness. Included with the book is an easy to follow “instructional” CD that will assist you with instructions! To learn more: www.thedivinename.com

      From James:
      Jonathan Goldman and Darren Weissman are both dear friends and I've experienced their groundbreaking work first hand. I highly recommend both of them and these new books.

      Darren Weissman - Awakening to the Secret Code of Your Mind
      In this fascinating book, Dr. Darren Weissman reveals the 1-2-3 PLAN Of The LifeLine TechniqueTM. As a result, you’ll learn how to Intentionally interpret and transform symptoms, stress, and disease into meaningful, valuable, and empowering experiences of life. Dr. Weissman alchemically fuses ancient spiritual wisdom with a modern-day application of the mind, body, and spirit. This book holds the key to awaken humanity to the crucial role that the subconscious mind plays in the body’s inherent design to heal, regenerate, and be whole.

      To learn more about this book, please Click Here

       Copyright © 2010 James Twyman. All Rights Reserved. Design by Conscious Web Design.
      The Beloved Community P.O. Box 3399 Ashland, OR 97520