Patricia Cota-Robles: WHO AM I? WHY AM I HERE?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 5:47 AM
      Who Am I?  Why Am I Here?
      by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      http://eraofpeace.org

      We are in the midst of what seem to be overwhelming challenges. During this very difficult time, people all over the world are feeling helpless and incapable of changing or even coping with the negative things that are happening in their individual lives and in the lives of people around the globe. In desperation, billions of people are sending forth heartfelt pleas asking God for help. Through God’s merciful Grace our prayers have been heard, and they are being answered in unprecedented ways!

      Our Father-Mother God have given the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth permission to come through the veil to meet us halfway. Within the Heavenly Realms, these Beings of Light selflessly serve as messengers of our omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent God—the Cosmic I AM—All That Is. They function from the highest levels of Integrity and Truth. These selfless messengers of God are giving Humanity specific information about what is occurring on the planet at this time. This enlightening information is designed to help all of us see the bigger picture which will lift our hearts and transform the way we are thinking and feeling about Humanity’s plight. With this higher level of understanding, even the chaos begins to make perfect sense.

      It is impossible to feel helpless or hopeless once we learn the Truth that is contained within these celestial sharings. Not only are we not helpless, we are powerful beyond our knowing. This is the moment for which we have all been preparing. The floodgates of Heaven have opened, and the Company of Heaven is standing in readiness awaiting the opportunity to intervene in our lives in new and powerful ways. All we have to do is ask in order to receive this assistance from On High.

      The incredible and life transforming information that is being given to Humanity at this time is flooding into the mental strata of Earth. It is available to anyone who is willing to lift up in consciousness and tap into the Realms of Illumined Truth.

      To help with the distribution of this Sacred Knowledge from the Beings of Light, we have agreed to publish a book that reveals the awesome Truth about what is happening in all of our lives at this very moment. The title of our new book is “Who Am I? Why Am I Here?”

      You are here for a reason, and everything you need to accomplish your purpose and reason for being is already within you. All you have to do is remember.

      The Divine Intent of this book is not only to share this priceless information with you, but to teach you how to go within to the Divinity of your own Heart Flame where you will directly access this Sacred Knowledge for yourself. Contained within these sacred Truths are the viable solutions to all of the maladies existing in both our individual, and our collective lives.

      Your God Presence has drawn the knowledge of this book into your sphere of awareness, because it is time for you to remember who you are and why you are on Earth at this time. As you peruse the pages of this book, you will feel the Presence of God within you taking full dominion of your life. A new level of clarity and understanding will awaken within your heart and mind. As you remember who you are and why you are here, you will begin to “see with new eyes, and hear with new ears.”

      “Who Am I? Why Am I Here?” is a 280 page hard cover book.

      The artwork on the dust cover is a beautiful painting titled, “The Joy of Union,” by the artist Rassouli. I encourage you to go to his website to see the other celestial paintings in his gallery. They are stunning! His website is www.rassouli.com.

      You may order the book “Who Am I? Why Am I Here?” on our website through our Secure Shopping Cart. The direct link is:

      http://www.eraofpeace.org/store/

      If this link does not work, please copy and paste it into your browser.

      Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

      http://eraofpeace.org

      FAX: 520-751-2981;
      Phone: 520-885-7909

      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      PO Box 41883,
      Tucson, Arizona 85717

      This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is not altered and the proper credit line is included.

      ©2010 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles