Fw: July 15th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2001

      Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2001 3:19 PM
      Subject: July 15th

      Sunday the 15th of July

      ctssm42@...

      All times are in EDT. Please add 4 hours for times in GMT>

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      The Sun in Cancer forms inconjuncts to Chiron and Uranus

      Venus, Saturn oppose Pluto.

      The Moon continues in Taurus.

      Today’s energies bring much healing and transformation, allowing us to make adjustments to the personality and further attune to our Soul-purpose.

      These influences require us to make personal adjustments and learn the art of self-correction. This is especially true in the way in which we exert our will. Detached self-examination is important to help us keep our priorities in perspective and maintain proper growth. Unrecognised self centred attitudes are likely to come to our conscious attention for transmutation, bringing us back to our centre.

      The Soul depends on deep challenges to its potentialities and we need to develop some enduring allegiances fulfil our dreams. We have the insight that we of ourslves can do nothing and find ourselves when when we bewcome willing participants the all-self.

      "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." John 5.30

      Akasha

      also know as the Unified Field of pure potentiality and is spaceless and timeless. It has no beginning or end. Everything that has been created is kept in balance by it. It is the origin and purity of all thought and intention and reflects on all realms. The law of cause and effect originates here and resonates on all levels.

      It is important to fine tune our thoughts and feelings so that they are aligned to Soul-purpose. This is a continuous process and requires that we maintain our focus in the present. Using our will in this way helps to realise our destiny on Earth.

      Low self-concepts and feelings of inferiority or inadequacy often stem from our early environment and have no relevance to the present. These feelings and ideas need to be addressed through emotional depth-work so that Soul attunement can go forward.

      The urge to wield power needs to be balanced with understanding and compassion. This insures that we are able to build a firm foundation for the development of social institutions, enterprises and group endeavour.

      Relationships that we form with others are the key to our success. We realise how important it is to fine tune the way we relate to other people in order to promote cooperation and group endeavour.

      There is a constant overall goal which brings our efforts into a cohesive pattern. The inner qualities are disciplined constantly for the purpose of outer manifestation. There is a great opportunity for organising and taking advantage of our potential.

      We are coming to realise that our true talents are exalted only by a dedication to these eternal ends. This is the irresistible power of true inner VISION.

      The 3rd and 7th Rays continue to have emphasis.

      In order for the intuition to open up, we are learning to awaken the power of imagination. It is impartnt to become aware of stray thoughs that waste vital energy. Using the power of the mind creatively, we are leaning to construct our own thoughts rather than give way to static or fragmented thoughtforms. Weighing each word becomes important because our thoughtforms have far reaching effects on ourselves and others.

      Ritual and ceremony help us to focus and attune our thoughts. They help in grounding our energies and awaken our sense of timing.

      Venus conjoins Saturn at 3:32 AM.

      Magnetic attraction combines with magnetic will.

      This aspect confers a great gift from the Soul level because it teaches us about right responsibility in human relationships. This is a position that symbolises the law of karma. The qualities of our mental attitudes, intentions and emotions attract to us similar circumstances and qualities in our environment.

      The Third and Fifth Rays combine to allow the Light of Mind to dominate the personal life, refining our mental attitudes and emotions.

      We are learning to create new patterns of human relationships that foster a greater spirit of cooperation.

      The Moon is inconjunct Pluto at 7:28 AM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with Divine Love.

      This influence offers a wonderful chance to renew the past, release what is no longer needed and make better use of what remains.

      Conflicts in the learning and administration of the right use of will are resolved through synthesis. Detaching form past patterns may be necessary in order to adjust to our present needs.

      Acknowledging the shadow and transmuting our fears through the power of love opens the gateway to the healing process.

      The Moon trines Ceres at 9:27 AM

      Learning to love and nurture ourselves helps us to face our difficult challenges.

      The Moon is inconjunct Mars at 11:44 AM

      .

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with love in action. In order to move forward, we are learning to transform separative elements of our personality such as bigotry and narrow thinking and transmute these emotions into more inclusive heart centred ones. This includes releasing elements of our biological inheritance as well.