Important Prayer Request

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 13 6:13 AM
      I have a very dear friend that lives in the Dekalb County of Georgia in some very dire straits right now.  She has been diagnosed with several physical and psychological conditions which makes it extremely difficult to find any form of work and is presently on several different forms of medication. Of which she has no funds with which to acquire the needed medications and a reason for concern is that some of these she is prescribed are those you cannot just stop taking without going through withdrawal symptoms; these do include lithium. Total she needs about $170 just for this month and is getting extremely depressed and feeling desperate.

      She does not like having to ask anyone for assistance and was in tears late last night. She has gone through every available resource on local, state and federal level in her area. She has already filled out several different forms from programs to help but that is still all in the process of paperwork which could take anywhere from a month or two to 4 months just to get a response not to mention how long it can take for the process continue to see if she gets approved. She has applied for SSDI, Medicaid and other related programs. Right now she is in very bad shape.

      She even went so far to check with local christian churches in her area but not a one would help for two basic reasons: (1) she is not of their faith (she is Pagan) and (2) she does not belong to their church. very inclusive attitude.

      I am simply asking for doors to open and manifest not only for the funds to become available but for the means for her to have a steady source of income even if it is not much. Anything is better than nothing. Also in addition to the prayers for the funds, her health and support any suggestions that can be passed along to help her out I would deeply appreciate. Her name is Ginni and please keep her held in the light and surrounding with healing and loving energies during this period. I do not want to see anything further happen to her. Thank you all for any help you are able to extend out to her. Love, Shay

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 14, 2013
        I have request for myself as I have to start a set of vaccines for rabies tomorrow morning. Will be at the health department at 8am (CST) to begin them. I was placing the morning paper in my grandmother's artificial wreath around 5:30am this morning. There turned out to be a bat in the wreath that I inadvertently startled. She flew into my arm then my face/head trying to get away. Purely defensive and was not attacking me. I learned later that I did get a bite from her. The hospital is out, as I learned 30 minutes ago, of the initial vaccine and the health department will begin the inoculations. Around half a dozen or so total stretching out for about 2 weeks. As I have bad side effects from vaccines I would especially appreciate prayers and energies to see those minimal or none at all. Will keep everyone updated on how I am doing. Thank everyone that can help out with this. Love, Shay

      • Shirley Irene Ponto
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 14, 2013
          Absolutely sending radiance light, Reiki, and Shamballa love.
          Angel and Dolphin Hugs!
          Shirley Irene

          Sent from my iPad

[...]

        • Shay
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 15, 2013
            Thank you so much Shirley. :) Yours and everyone else loving prayers and energies will help. I'm very grateful for these and for each of you. Love, Shay

          • Illumination
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 15, 2013
              I am beyond words and will keep you within the folds of my heart as you receive healing and prayers for this transformation through this unfortunate incident.
              Namaste~

              Anne Frances Rose
              illuminationsinsights.com
              blogtalkradio.com/heavenlywhispers
              contact me @ 845 256 8942

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 15, 2013
                Thank you very much Anne and holding to everything going smoothly. Your
                prayers will certainly help with this. :) Namaste With Love, Shay
              • Ilanalotus
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 15, 2013
                  You are Divine, Perfect and Protected!

                  Blessings!!

                  with Care,
                  Irena

                  Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

                  Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 16, 2013
                    Thank you Irena and after resting during the day and good night worth of
                    sleep I am feeling more rejuvenated. :) Love, Shay