The Prophet's Conference: 2012 and Other Indigenous Prophecies for Transformation

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010

      --- RECOMMENDATIONS ---

      If you cannot view the images, or to view in another language, go to the online version.

      2012: TIPPING POINT
      The Prophets Conference Vancouver

      Conference 23-25 JULY 2010
      In-Depth Post-Conference Workshops 26-27 JULY 2010

      $100 discount for early registration by 21 March - Cancun was full!
      Conference Information: www.greatmystery.org/events/vancouver2012.html
      Exhibitor Information: www.greatmystery.org/events/vancouver2012register.html

      Llyn Roberts, M.A., is a prominent teacher of healing and shamanism. She was introduced to the lore of 2012 in the early 80's upon learning of the parallel legend, "Shambhala", while studying Tibetan Buddhism. Then, after she and her son almost died during childbirth in 1991, starry intelligences relayed to her a profound message which she compiled into a book. The Good Remembering - A Message for Our Times (O-Books) is a compassionate, experiential guide to navigating the shifts in consciousness coinciding the time period within which we now live.

      2012 and Other Indigenous Prophecies for Transformation
      Llyn Roberts

      This life-altering experience compelled Llyn to seek guidance from aboriginal people in diverse parts of the world. She has worked with shamanic groups living in remote regions of the Amazon basin, the Siberian steppes, high Andes and in the ancient lands of Central America's Maya. She has undergone extensive training in traditional Quechua healing arts and has been initiated by Tibetan, Quechua and Siberian shamans and elders. Each indigenous shamanic group held cosmologies about star people and espoused predictions for these times. Llyn's work is dedicated to helping us embrace unprecedented global and personal opportunity - pointed to by the Maya and other original peoples, and surrounding the mystique of 2012.

      Below is from her forthcoming, Shapeshift into Higher Consciousness:

      IN LOOKING AT THE MAYAN PROPHECIES people typically focus on the Long Count calendar, ending December 21, 2012. This closes the last of five 5,126-year cycles. The fact is that many Mayan calendars end at the same time and what this all means is hotly debated. These “end times” are often viewed as ominous and linked to Christian ideas of apocalypse. It is true that this era of closure which extends far beyond the year 2012 coincides with environmental and social crisis. Yet for original peoples, reality is cyclic or spiraling. It doesn’t plow a steady trough, nor does it truly begin or end. Each part of reality, time included, is dynamic and relational. Mayan calendars are likewise inextricable from human consciousness. This end period of the Mayan Calendar resounds with myriad prophecies and is said to correspond with the arrival of the sun at the center of our Milky Way Galaxy. This and other factors drive many to conclude that the true apocalypse is the destruction of constricting ways of being. The change that can birth from these times, they surmise, is the recognition of our true form as light.

      Spiritualists and scientists alike tell us that matter is vibrating energy, a perspective that shifts who we think we are. Human reality lenses, collective dreams of life, energy and form, are transforming. No matter how solid in appearance, reality is supple. Life is malleable. From indigenous perspective past, future and even geographical distance is not as we think. All are here and now. Time/space travel is a given; expansive reality is in the mix of everyday. Extraterrestrial beings, dead ancestors, shamans from distant cultures, zip through the night sky as balls of light. Time and space are relational, part of a multi-faceted whole. Opening heart and body opens the gateway to the pliable and dream-like qualities of everyday life. We glimpse the greater whole and gain a better grasp of why we’re here.

      All indigenous peoples I have worked with say this era will purge false concepts and instigate a higher relationship with life. Despite cataclysmic circumstance, most empowering is to interpret this epoch as heralding a new cycle. Tibetan and Maya Elders alike tell us we are moving from a Dark Age to an Age of Light. Many say this Light Age is already here; we humans just have to wake up to it. Whatever dream reality we slumber in we can wake up to and change. If there is intention to this Shapeshift, it is for humanity to evolve.

      Llyn has served as adjunct faculty at Union Graduate School, is a director on the board of the organization Earth Train in Panama and directs the non-profit, Dream Change, dedicated to the preservation of indigenous wisdom and the transformation of global consciousness. She teaches Shamanic Reiki and advanced Shapeshifting processes at educational institutes such as Hollyhock, Omega, Esalen and Rowe Conference Center. Llyn co-facilitates with John Perkins, with whom she has worked for 14 years, an annual Prophets Conference journey working with Maya elders at ancient sacred sites.

      Llyn's books include: The Good Remembering: A Message for Our Times; Shamanic Reiki: Expanded Ways of Working with Universal Life Force Energy; Shapeshift into Higher Consciousness (2011). A modern-day mystic and spiritual ecologist, her work inspires a deep sense of belonging with the natural world.
      www.dreamchange.org

      During 2012 Tipping Point Prophets Conference Vancouver Llyn Roberts along with John Perkins will be presenting "2012 and Other Indigenous Prophecies for Transformation: Lecture and Experiential Journey into a New Consciousness" in their conference presentation and in-depth post-conference workshop.

      ____________________________________

      OUR PURPOSE OF THE 2012 TIPPING POINT PROPHETS CONFERENCE VANCOUVER is to explore a radically different, more optimistic interpretation of the Mayan prophecy – as referring to the end of the world as we have known it. Instead of predicting a physical destruction of the material world, the Mayan prophecy might refer to death and rebirth and a mass inner transformation of humanity. The conference brings together JOSE ARGUELLES, FLORDEMAYO, BARBARA MARX HUBBARD, JOHN MAJOR JENKINS, JOHN PERKINS, LLYN ROBERTS, DANIEL PINCHBECK, RICHARD TARNAS, and MIGUEL ANGEL VERGARA in the beautiful setting of Vancouver, Canada. Following the conference will be in-depth post-conference workshops.
      —Cody and Robin Johnson, Founders

      2012 TIPPING POINT - The Prophets Conference Vancouver
      Main Conference 23-25 July 2010
      Intensives 26-27 July 2010

      Simon Fraser University
      Burnaby Campus

      Full Information Linked from:
      www.greatmystery.org/events/vancouver2012.html

      CONFERENCE SPONSORS
      Reality Sandwich - Evolving consciousness, bite by bite.
      Lilipoh ~ the spirit in life
      Disinformation - A dynamic, independent media company promoting important political, social and cultural issues.
      Gaia Media - For a holistic and up to date understanding of our existence and the potential of human consciousness.
      Shaman Portal - The global resource for all things shamanic.

      For more information email: Event Info

      Cafe Cody Radio
      The Soundtrack to your life
      Coming to you from the Mediterranean island, Mallorca, Spain www.cafecody.com
      Bookstore
      Recommended Reading from
      The Prophets Conference
      and The Great Rethinking

      Contact Info
      Email: The Prophets Conference
      Home: www.greatmystery.org
      Tel: (1) 505 796 4023 USA/Canada or (44) 020 8123 5108 UK