Suzan Caroll on AWAKE: Now What? Radio

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010

      Join Dr. Suzan Caroll on AWAKE: Now What?
      Talk Radio with Rhonda Smith

      Sunday, March 7th at 3:00pm PT/6:00pm ET
      Listen live, or download the podcast later.

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/awake
      or
      http://www.theawakeningcenter.org/awakenowwhat.htm

      AWAKE! NOW WHAT? with Rhonda Smith and Dr. Suzan Caroll - Blog Talk Radio
      Everyone is talking about "being awake" or the "transition". What does this really mean? How can we apply it to our day to day lives? Join us to learn more about the Arcturian Corridor and listen as Suzan Caroll channels the Arcturians live on the radio. Come participate with us in our chat room during show time! This chat room is audio/video text conferencing and free! http://www.theawakeningcenter.org/awakenowwhat.htm

      please join us on
      Sunday, March 7th
      3:00pm PT/6:00pm ET

      For FREE Meditation Downloads, please click "meditations" on the first page of
      www.multidimensions.com

      For questions or comments please contact Suzan Caroll at:
      suzancaroll@...

      Forward email

      Multidimensions.com | 521 Sapphire St. | Redondo Beach | CA | 90277