THE SPIRIT OF MA'AT MARCH 2010 - THE ALPHA AND OMEGA ISSUE

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Greetings Friends

      The Spirit of Ma’at - March 2010 - The ALPHA AND OMEGA ISSUE
      Coming around the bend, out of Pisces, into the sign of the Ram we cross the equinoctial point and the yearly cycle begins all over again. The elemental forces and energies that are about to be birthed will soon remind us that we too are about to emerge and trace a whole new set of patterns into the matrix. With the idea that beginning again always involves releasing every worn out thought form and structure, the articles and videos in this month’s issue look at what that actually requires of us. Some of them will shock you. Others will inspire you to reflect on who you want to become as the next year unfolds – and there are a few that will take your mind into uncharted territory, or into areas that will open up a Pandora’s Box of questions that have yet to be solved. As the larger universe invites us to go deeper into the mystery we invite you to take what you find in our March edition and allow it to simmer long enough to sink in and remind you that it’s time for all of
      humanity to dive in and learn how to swim in a whole new realm of questions and possibilities.

      Note from the editor: with all the changes that are going on here in ‘Drunvalo Territory’ our newsletter is changing too. From now on instead of filling up your ‘Inbox’ with a lengthy email announcement we have decided to simplify things by setting our system up to send you directly to the magazine. The see what we have in store for you this month all you have to do is click on the link that will take you to our English, Spanish, and German editions.

      In English:
      English
      : http://m1e.net/c?30176305-COIClOtKsQm2o%405092450-r8K1gecKpujqk

      En Espanol:
      Español: http://m1e.net/c?30176305-0yyU2qHEQIdsw%405092451-8cJhCzErhsMhw

      En Deutsch:
      Deutsch: http://m1e.net/c?30176305-l4xP3v.oHyUKk%405092452-lNL/0Za6JfRiY

      From Our Hearts to Yours,
      The Staff at the Spirit of Ma'at

      P. O. Box 687 | Sedona, Arizona 86339

      Email list management powered by Listcast