Gaia Community: Second Sight - an extraordinary story

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      If you are having problems viewing this email, please click here to view the web version.
      Be sure to add voices@... to your address book list to ensure future email deliveries.
      Enjoying this note? Please forward it on!

      Gaia Community Logo Header Recommends.... Gaia Community Earth Header

      Second Sight - an extraordinary story

      Lovely Gaians!

      Happy March 1st. :)

      Today is the launch of Second Sight, Dr. Judith Orloff's incredible story of her life between two worlds. She's a renowned pscyhologist who grew up as an intuitive--able to sense and see energy from a young age--and her latest book both shares both her struggles and successes at reconciling these two realms.

      You might already recognize such intuitive gifts in yourself. If so, her book will help you work with your gifts in a world not always open to them. And not, Second Sight will teach you how to awaken your own natural, inborn talents to transform your work, your life, and your health.

      As a part of the book launch, she's offering a number of accompanying gifts and downloads, from the first lesson in her new ecourse to a series of MP3s and a sneak-peak at her new CD, and a long list of offers and freebies from partners.

      Do have a look. Dr. Orloff has already done wonders in bringing a more intuitive, energetic aspect to the world of traditional medicine, and her gift in teaching others to comfortably do the same in their own work and lives and careers is unparallaled. And this launch is an opportunity to gain not just the book, but a hard-to-match abundance of other tools and offerings and gifts.

      To intutition, understanding, and the ongoing explorations of the world,
      Gaia_sionaGaia_siona_signat and the rest of the Gaia Team
      Gaia Purple Curve Footer Gaia Earth Footer

      SubscribeContact Us | Report as Spam

      Gaiam, Inc. - All rights reserved
      P. O. Box 3095, Boulder, CO 80307, US