Master DK's Daily Thought for Wednesday, March 3, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Wednesday, March 3, 2010
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      May I be moved this day with profound compassion for the suffering of others who share this planetary home.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
      www.vajraflame.org
      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2010 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.