Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8 - 350 - Living the adventure

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!

      Living the adventure

      “I do not accept any absolute formulas for living. No preconceived code can see ahead to everything that can happen in a man’s life. As we live, we grow and our beliefs change. They must change. So I think we should live with this constant discovery. We should be open to this adventure in heightened awareness of living. We should stake our whole existence on our willingness to explore and experience.”

      -- Martin Buber

      We don’t change overnight. Personal growth requires persistence. At Higher Awareness, you are never left alone. Experience the power of our support emails to inspire your growth! Allow us to be your growth partners. Join us now!

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2009 Higher Awareness Inc.
      111 Kulawy Drive North NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6L 6T9

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven