Fw: 24 Cancer The Angels of Emanations

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2001
      Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2001 4:50 PM
      Subject: 24 Cancer The Angels of Emanations

      24 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Emanations

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Akahimo’

      Beloved, we are the angels who direct the emanation of virtues.

      There are a number of divine virtues, qualities, or powers.

      We orchestrate the emanation of these divine qualities, these powers, to the earth according to the rhythms of life.

      A…Enlighenment of the divine mind

      K…combined with the power to work miracles

      A…is manifest in terms of mysitical powers like clairvoyance, the ability to levitate, and insight into the working of divine mind, the cause behind the cause.

      H…We control the rhythm of expression of the emanations of the divine virtues

      I…and selectively evoke remembrance and consciousness of them as appropriate.

      M…We understand the process of ebb and flow, which is life’s rhythm

      O…and we evoke happy and successful scenarious of manifesting the perfection of divine emanations of virtues.’

      We radiate various virtues for different purposes at different times, we teach you about the cycles and oscillations of virtues in the Akasha principle. The Akasha principle is the principal of God-penetrating-all. On this level of emanations, of virtues penetrating all, we determine which virtues are being emanated at any time according to the will of Divine Providence.

      Whatever divine virtues are needed in any situation, it is we who choose and it is we who control the power, the emanation, of these qualities. There are various virtues, and each virtue has it’s order of angels to administer it.

      We command the orders of angels who work with the divine virtues. It is our joy to list some of these.

      There are virtues of wisdom, love, patience, mercy, legality, harmony, balance, beauty, innocence, and joy.

      There are virtues of strength, clarity, compassion, steadfastness, understanding, mastery, individuality, and serenity.

      There are virtues of spontaneity, trust, generosity,inspiration,and loyalty.

      There are virtues of courage, conviction, surrender, freewill, knowledge, leadership, and gratitude.

      There are virtues of sovereignity, purity, grace, and splendor.

      We are the angels who know which virtues are necessary to bring about the highest good of all concerned in any situation.

      When you reach the point in your life that you are aware of the need of the emanation of various virtues, we are the ones to call upon. Call on us when you feel that virtues are needed in your personal life or in the lives of those for whom you pray.

      Virtues are the divine qualities and powers for which you long, and it is this divine naustalgia which causes your heart to seek our presence. The virtues that we emanate enable you to grow and become perfect like your Father, who is the Creator of all.

      We bring these virtues to you in the way that is for the highest good, so that Earth may reflect Heaven as you trod upon her.

      We come when your heart desires us.

      God has given us the command to serve all of you,

      his beloved children.

      We come when you call.

      Call on us.

      We are powerful, we are radiant.

      We are here to nourish you.

      The 24th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Elements, Transformation, Life and Death

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Zhevekryev"

      We help you understand the effect of feelings on the fourelements, on transformation of metals, and on the life and death of the physical body.

      For too long, feelings have been misunderstood on your planet. All of you have longed for the power to perform miracles, and deep in your heart you have known that this ability belongs to you.

      However, little did you understand that feelings have the power to attract change in the physical realm, and little did you understand the disastrous effects that negative feelings have on everything in physical manifestation.

      Had you understood the power of feelings to alter physical reality; creating and maintaining wonderful, positive feelings that are attuned to the powerful emanations of Divine Reality would have been of utmost importance in your system of values.

      From the time you are a small child, your feelings attract to you realities on the level of will, intellect, emotion, and form.

      Because feelings, once generated, have to flow in order to change, the only way to correct the disastrous effects of negative feelings is to LOVE THEM and ALLOW THEM TO FLOW IN A SAFE AND HARMONIOUS SETTING. By doing this, intuition will generate insights into the causes and cures of the negative feelings so that corrections are made on every level. Once these corrections are made, positive feelings flow once again. Everything should be done to generate positive feelings.

      A balance must be maintained between generating positive feelings through meditation on the divine virtues and creative acts in the physical world.

      In the state of heaven on earth; music, art, dance, worldservice, and meditation is the order of the day for all, so that beautiful feelings are generated and nourished.

      Z…The letter Z represents the higher faculties of divine intelligence. When meditating on this in the emotional realm, all kinds of artistic faculties arise. The ability to put all abstract ideas into words develops.

      H…This letter represents the power of the word. When meditating on this virtue in the feeling realm, the faculty of influencing ech fate at will is gained. All tantra and mantra practices are understood.

      E…This is the virtue of Universal Consciousness, the presence of God’s awareness in all that exists. When meditating on this virtue, the feelings of control over one’s own emotions and the emotions of all beings arise.

      V…This letter equates to the letter F, which represents the legality and harmony of all visable worlds. In the feeling realm, meditating on this virtue gives one the ability to perceive and control all elements and will, intellect, feeling, and form.

      E…This represents omnipresence, or the presence of Divine Consciousness in everything, through all time and space. In the feeling world this also give the ability to see the remotest past, the present, and even the future of anything or anyone.

      K…This letter represents omnipotence, or infinite power. In the feeling world this gives courage, enduranace, and toughness, etc. The ability to summon courage in self and others is gained, and the removal of any feeling of fear. This feeling strengthens the instinct for self-preservation.

      R…The letter R represents the virtue of freedom and independence. In the feeling world this awakens ingenuity.

      Y…The letter Y represents the rhythm of life. In the feeling world, this gives an excellent aptitude for prophecy.

      E…The letter E is the omnipresence of God. In the emotions, this virtue gives control over the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings.

      V…The letter V, pronounced sharply, is phonetically equivalent to F. The letter F represents the legality and harmony of all visible worlds, the microcosm and the macrocosm. In the feeling realms, this virtue allows you to perceive and control the mysteries of will, intellect, feeling, and form. By doing so, the four elements are controled. The ability to comprehend all universal laws is gained.’

      We ask you to remember that ALL feelings are important. To be healthy, all feelings must flow. The negative ones are important to be healed immediately when they are aroused through flowing in a safe and non-destructive way so that they become positive once again. The positive ones are important to emphasize and flow because they are attracting wonderful changes in the physical realms, as well as the levels of will, intellect, and emotions.

      Emotions follow a rhythm in their flowing. Emotional rhythm is the rhythm of breath in the microcosm and of the moon as it waxes and wanes in the macrocosm. Flowing in rhythm keeps the magnetic field of heavenly attraction in place upon the earth. Emotions ARE magnetic energy.

      It is the will of Divine Providence that each child of God become aware of their feelings, and become masters of feeling the Divine Virtues. In this way, miracles happen in the lives of each and every one, according to the splendor of Divine Truth.

      Names, phrases, or sections, in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at: