A New WINGS for February 28 Has Just Been Posted!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      February 28, 2010

      Dear Friends,

      A NEW "WINGS" FOR FEBRUARY 28

      WINGS: PREPARING FOR THE COSMIC TSUNAMI

      In this WINGS post, find out about the meaning of the Chile earthquake,
      more about the massive wave of light that is soon to arrive, more about
      impending earth changes, and where we are in the process.

      To access the newest WINGS post, kindly click on the link below:

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2010/wings2.28.2010.html

      Some e-mail programs do not support links. If yours is one, kindly
      type emergingearthangels.com/2010/wings2.28.2010.html into your
      browser window. Don't forget the preceding www. (If I type it in
      here in its entirety, AWeber will turn it into a link.)

      The newest WINGS posts are offered on two pages...the newest WINGS
      page and also on a page with the specific date in the url. The page
      with the date in the url is a new page, and in this way it will
      avoid any caching or refreshing problems your computer or ISP may
      have.

      No book excerpt for today!

      INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKS AND HOW TO ORDER

      For book excerpts, book descriptions, prices, and how to order,
      go directly to the Emerging Earth Angels web site at
      http://www.emergingearthangels.com and access any of
      the book links at the right sidebar. All Emerging Earth Angels
      books and programs are offered in print and e-book format and
      reasonably priced for your convenience.

      Currently available books are listed and described below:

      Remembering Your Soul Purpose...An ascension book and workbook for
      excavating your soul's unique purpose and contribution, with a
      section on putting it all together to rekindle within you the
      memory of your true and authentic self and purpose within the
      cosmos.

      The Ascension Primer...A simply written and easy to understand
      explanation of the ascension process, with a comprehensive list of
      strange and unsettling symptoms so many are experiencing, a list of
      indications of reaching the higher realms (or very new reality and
      way of being) that may seem confusing and different, and a
      validation at every page that you are not "losing it," not alone,
      and that what you are experiencing is a complete and natural
      process of the divine.

      Staying In Alignment...This short book will provide you with a
      clear snapshot of where we are heading, how we will get there, and
      what we can do to stay in alignment during this process that at
      times can create upheavals in our lives. You will be given the
      tools and explanations to keep yourself centered, healthy, calm, and in the
      flow of what these new and higher ways are guiding us into. Being
      in alignment with the new and higher ways of being can greatly ease
      our process.

      The Ascension Companion...A book of comfort for challenging times.
      Open the book to any page at random and you will receive a message
      just for you and your current situation. Each of the 33 messages
      contains a detailed description and explanation of a scenario
      relating to the ascension process, an explanation of a higher level
      way of being that this scenario is supporting you in becoming, and
      suggestions for aligning with the higher energies, supporting you
      in having a more comfortable ascension experience.

      Stepping Into the New Reality...An interactive book in e-book
      and print book format, you will be given an opportunity to ask
      questions. As the old world is now rapidly beginning its "fall,"
      many are finding there is not much left to hold onto. Through a
      long and at times arduous process of letting go in order to connect
      to something new and more highly evolved, we can thus ease the very
      natural process of ascension. Stepping Into the New Reality
      examines the many steps up the ascension ladder, describes helpful
      processes to ease each step, identifies ways of moving out of the
      old and into the new, and gives a clear picture of where we are
      headed and what is to come. With sections on Keys of Being in the
      New Reality and Stepping Stones on Your Path, you will learn to
      navigate the new energies with ease, identify who you are, define
      your path, learn how to set up your money generating store-front,
      connect to your path of service, and find your Heaven on Earth.

      Mini E-Books:

      Heaven's Gate / Navigating the Dimensional Border...A mini e-book
      available on the Emerging Earth Angels web site by a donation of
      your choice, this book clearly describes how to manage and be in
      alignment with the energies that are not yet on "the other side,"
      how to run and create your store-front (or money generating
      contribution), how to stay sane and centered while visiting the old world, and
      much, much more.
      This mini e-book does not arrive in an e-mail to you, but is freely
      accessible on the web site.

      Crossing Over / A Blueprint For Living on the Other Side...A mini
      e-book available on the Emerging Earth Angels web site by a donation
      of your choice, this book describes the process and symptoms of
      leaving the old reality and arriving in the new, what the new
      reality looks like and how it will evolve, and how to fit in, in a
      way that fits who you really are and what you desire. This mini
      e-book is accessible on the Emerging Earth Angels web site, and does not
      arrive in an e-mail to you.

      Creating the New Reality / Finding Your True and Authentic Space...
      A mini e-book available on the Emerging Earth Angels web site by
      a donation of your choice, this book describes the process of arriving
      in a new reality, including physical, emotional, and spiritual symptoms,
      along with a higher level blueprint for the new reality, creating
      our money generating store-fronts, ways of living and being, utilizing
      the new energy of the heart, unusual ways of instant creating that are
      available to us now, and much, much more. This mini
      e-book is accessible on the Emerging Earth Angels web site, and does not
      arrive in an e-mail to you.

      To join this e-list, please copy and paste the url below into your
      web browser (or go to the Emerging Earth Angels web site and
      click on the Sign Up link at the top of the page):

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/elist.html

      This e-mail is for announcements only. For e-list and commonly
      asked questions, please click on your "reply" button.

      To contact Karen, please access this page:
      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/contact.html

      Emerging Earth Angels, P.O. Box 1024, Corrales, New Mexico, 87048 USA