Master DK's Daily Thought for Sunday, February 28, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Sunday, February 28, 2010
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      I am humbled by the power of love and grace, and I give thanks this day for the recognition of each in my own little life.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
      www.vajraflame.org
      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2010 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.