Humanity's Team: Spirituality in Action Unveiled

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2010

      Dear Friends,

      We're excited to unveil the Spirituality in Action Program and provide a sample of the spiritual teachers who will be joining us.  We've created this unique program for those of you who want to support our mission while also living more in alignment with your values.

      The Spirituality in Action Program includes:

      • Inspiring monthly audio interviews with renowned spiritual teachers, authors, and visionaries on a wide variety of practical spirituality topics
      • Exciting opportunities to explore insightful and profound spiritual topics and themes with others from the Humanity's Team community in monthly teleconference seminars
      • Enlivening exercises and practices to support you as you assimilate concepts and integrate those themes into your life
      • Practical ways to bring Oneness into your business, parenting, relationships, health and community

      If you become a regular contributor of at least $10 per month, you will receive access to this program, along with bonus gifts for those who start contributing before March 15th.  Your contribution supports us to continue our work Awakening the World to Oneness.

      http://tiny.cc/SpiritualityinActionProgram

      Spirituality in Action topics include:
      Spirituality in Business . . . Living Your Purpose . . . Financial Prosperity . . . Conscious Parenting . . . Playing Your Part in Climate Change . . . Spiritually Intimate Partnership . . . How to Release Unexpressed Emotional Pain . . . and much more!

      You can start the program NOW!
      Please consider supporting us in this way.  To find out more, including which spiritual leaders will be interviewed for this program, visit:
      http://tiny.cc/SpiritualityinActionProgram

      We're leading a free teleconference on Spiritual Leadership this Wednesday, March 3 at 10am US Mountain Time, 12pm US Eastern Time, 5pm UK Time, 6pm Central European Time, 7pm South African Time.  Please join us!

      To attend or listen to the recording visit:

      http://attendthisevent.com/?eventID=11286417

      Thanks for your ongoing support of Humanity's Team!

      Steve Farrell                      Rachael Jayne Groover
      Coordinating Director            Spirituality in Action Coordinator

       This email was sent to you by Humanity's Team, Fort Collins, CO 80522.