Fw: July 14

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2001
      Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 2:28 PM
      Subject: July 14

      Saturday the 14th of July

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      The Sun enters 23 degrees Cancer

      Master initiator of time and space. Humanity is learning to become a master of time and space on all levels in order to become co-creators in the Divine Plan.

      Divine Will has ordained that Heaven manifest on Earth as it was in the beginning.

      This position symbolises our resourcefulness in developing new areas of experience. We focus on our ability to widen our interests and stimulate others to greater ideals and more rewarding goals.

      A close re-evaluation of our attitudes leads to the developing new areas of experience on the practical side. Stewardship and continual self-dedication are the keywords.

      The Third and Seventh Rays are emphasised.

      We are learning to become flexible in our goal setting while developing skills in communication. There is an increased drive towards education and progress for evolutionary purpose.

      the Seventh Ray affects the human kingdom and the physical realm in a way that is well-organised, socially aware and refined. There is an ever increasing emphasis on decency and human rights for all, allowing people freedom of choice.

      The Moon enters Taurus at 7:13 AM

      There is an increased ability to create forms of manifestation required for the fulfilment of personal desire and self-interest.

      On a Soul level, the First Ray energy of Vulcan is transmuted by the Will to Good and becomes a vessel for the expression of the power of the Divine Will. Thus we learn to serve the purpose of the Plan.

      The breaking down of old instinctive and emotional habit patterns in the life of lower self brings about Soul attunement, paving the way for the release of new inspiration and ideas in the service of humanity. This process is known as developing the Will to Good.

      Developing the Will to Good both individually and collectively is the ongoing activity of all World Servers.

      The Moon conjoins the fixed star Mirach at 8:00AM.

      This star is in the constellation of Andromeda and emphasises today’s energies.

      Mirach symbolises the feminine principles of harmony, balance and receptivity. It is strong in the charts of artists and brings harmony and rhythm into our lives.

      The Moon sextiles Jupiter at 7:51 AM and Mercury at 11:09 AM.

      Venus conjoins the fixed star Aldabaran at 11:05 AM.

      Success through integrity. Geeting other people on board and building trust is the key to succes in the new paradigm. Venus in Gemini requires that we maintain integrity of motive as our foundation if we aspire to develop projects which are practical and serve to inspire others.

      This influence supports the blending of mind and heart, stimulating the presence of love in the realm of form and the blending of different influences into Unity.

      This combination encourages the expression of our Soul-purpose in more pragmatic and effective ways. Soul attunement leads to greater intuitive unfolding and the ability to express ourselves in ways which nourish the environment and others.

      The Moon squares Neptune at 9:55 PM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with wisdom. Encouraging others to tread the path of spirit serves to birth Universal Consciousness in the planetary realm.

      Our personal needs and desires give way in the greater Light and Joy of World Service. Respect for life, mystical attunement and reverence for the sacred are qualities expressed by this aspect.

      "I am me, a soul of humanity, part of space, imbued with and impinged upon by hosts of intelligences in this solar system, integrally part of a seven-sun circuit and focusing through all of this are the rays",

      "As spiritual man thinks less about the personal side of life and more in terms of being a link in the macrocosm, he is increasingly drawn to universality. He as an individual is tuning into nature’s system and its secrets. Esoteric astrology allows you to leave the centre of your being to move out of the personal nucleus into the all-inclusive whole. In doing so you lose neither your individuality nor your identity",

      Mae R. Wilson Ludlam, Interpret your Rays using Astrology, American Federation of Astrologers, 1981.

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are often quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation], 3-921338-01-8,[Initiation into Hermetics] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Stationery by Trisket