Carrie Hart: Are You Called to the Next Power Circle?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2010

      Are You Called to the Next Power Circle?

      Another Call to Greatness Power Circle is forming, one that is even more focused, more purposeful, one that we understand in a new and important way.

      Are you Called?

      Are you called to this Power Circle?  Are you one of the notes within the chord that is to be sung?  Are you a piece of the puzzle without which it is not complete?  Is your energetic vibration the very one that brings harmony to the whole?  Join us on Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 8 AM Pacific (PST) / 11 AM Eastern (EST) to find out.

      Background

      During the first Power Circle Valerie & I launched, we learned that the participants had all felt called, had known intuitively they were to join the Power Circle.  This strong sense of calling was a sign that we were riding a definite flow, one with intention and purpose—and one that has indeed led to truly life-altering experiences for the first Power Circle participants.

      On February 7th, I was guided to spend the day in communion with Spirit.  During a deep and silent meditation, I received a sudden and certain knowing that the work Valerie & I are doing with the Power Circles is very important—in fact, vitally important—and that we are to continue it, but in an accelerated, laser-focused form.

      Our New Laser-Focused Power Circle

      Each Power Circle will now have three parts:  The Invitation, The Private Unfolding and The Blossoming of Group Consciousness.

      The Invitation is a conference call, free of charge and open to anyone who wants to discover whether they are called to be a part of the Power Circle.  The purpose of this call is to provide a sacred space for you to enter, filled with holiness and freedom, one where Spirit may speak to your heart and tell you if you are one of those who is called to be a part of the new Group Consciousness that will blossom during this particular Power Circle.

      The next Invitation will be held Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 8 AM PST / 11 AM EST.  Please join this call to let your heart tell you whether to join in the next part, the Private Unfolding.

      The Private Unfolding will be a personal telephone session with just you, Valerie and me, during which we will follow the guidance of Spirit in whatever direction that takes us.  Based on our experiences to date, we expect that we will work closely with Spirit to expand into the infinite possibilities of your being, to clear blockages and open vistas of energy, to sweep away obstacles  and open portals in life-altering, spirit-lifting ways, and to bring into conscious awareness those aspects of yourself you have long known are deeply within you, waiting to be awakened.

      The Blossoming of Group Consciousness will be a group conference call held after the Private Unfolding sessions, in which the newly awakened and activated energies of those who felt called to join together will form something new and powerful, something that has never before existed in just this way, but which is vitally important to exist on the earth at this exact time.

      And with that, we will have completed the full cycle of this particular Power Circle.

      The Future

      We assume we will then form yet another Power Circle to pull together a different set of energies, but of course, that is for all of us to discover within the unfolding mystery.  For now, all we know with certainty is that we are to issue an Invitation to the Power Circle forming on Sunday, February 28th.

      How to Join

      If you would like to join The Invitation, the group conference call in which you may learn whether you are one of those called to be a part of the new Power Circle now forming, you may sign up on www.carriehart.com.  Just enter your name and email address and you will receive the telephone number to call on Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 8 AM Pacific (PST) / 11 AM Eastern (EST).

      Just go to www.carriehart.com now to sign up.  And during the call on February 28th (or when listening to the call recording within the following 24 hours), your heart will tell you what you are called to do.

      Love & peace,

      Carrie (& Valerie, too)

      Systematique, Inc. for
      www.PowerAnimalsUnleashed.com