Carrie Hart: Quado Is Taking Calls This Sunday, and a Message for You Today

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2010

      Dear Friends,

      I will be returning with the “Ask Spirit” radio show this Sunday, with Quado again as my guest.  You may ask something specific or simply ask for a message without revealing anything personal at all.  Please come with your questions on Sunday February 14, 2010 at 4 PM Pacific/7 PM Eastern, to www.blogtalkradio.com/carriehart.

      Just call (917) 889-3183 and press ‘1’ on your phone to indicate that you want us to call on you.  I look forward to talking to you then.

      Saturday, February 13, 2010

      The Unfolding of You

      Ah, such an unfolding of beauty that lies within your heart.  Such an unfolding of grace and ease that lies within your mind.  Such an unfolding of joy in your center.

      This is your birthright.  This is how you are meant to be, to live, to move, in grace and ease and with peace abiding.

      And how are you to do this?  Through faith.  Through a deep belief in yourself and the wonder that you are, exactly as you are, with all that you have done and left undone.  With all of that, believe, believe that you are as you should be and that you are poised right now to take the great step into joy that you so deeply deserve.

      And of course, have faith that you are surrounded by guidance and that at any time, you can listen to the wisdom of truth and know the touch of deep love that is there for you, by simply going deep into the moment, this moment, right now, and finding yourself lying there in the center of it, surrounded by peace and love, basking in joy.

      And once there, you will find out all that you need to know in order to make that next step turn you in the direction of your dreams.

      *

      My book, A Call to Greatness, the Exciting, Joyous Journey Your Soul Wants You to Take, is meant to help you learn to shine, brightly and joyously, opening fully to the greatness that is you.  You may purchase it on amazon.com or on my website, www.carriehart.com.

      While you are there, be sure to experience my movie, “There is No Darkness.”  I had such a powerful, moving experience on one of the “Ask Spirit” radio shows, that I made it into a movie to share it with you.

      And don’t forget to call in on Sundays to talk to Quado during my radio show, “Ask Spirit” (www.blogtalkradio/carriehart), at 4PM Pacific (PST)/7 PM Eastern (EST).

      Love & peace,

      Carrie

      Systematique, Inc. for