Join Us ~ Spiritual Activism in Humanity's Team

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010

      Spiritual Activism in Humanity's Team ~

      Join us Wednesday February 17 at 9am US Pacific; 10am Mountain; 11am Central; 12pm Eastern; 5pm UK time

      HOW? You can dial into the conference line, or listen to a simulcast webcast through your computer.

      To attend via the phone, webcast, or listen to the recording visit:

      http://attendthisevent.com/?eventID=11196075

      Are you willing to play a larger role on Humanity's Team?  Join me and Rachael Jayne Groover, host of our upcoming Spirituality in Action Program, for a candid discussion about where Humanity's Team has been and where it is headed.  We are excited to share with you ways you can step up and be a spiritual activist in your community - and the world.

      Join us for this free 1-hour tele-seminar and you will:

      * Learn about the new developments in Humanity's Team and how you can be involved.

      * Understand the practical ways Humanity's Team is Awakening the World to Oneness.

      * Gain insights into how you can be a Spiritual Activist in your community.

      * Find out what Spiritual Leadership opportunities are available in Humanity's Team

      Hope you can make it!

      Sincerely,

      Steve Farrell

       This email was sent to you by Humanity's Team, Fort Collins, CO 80522.