Shamanic Astrology February 2010 Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      This is not Spam. You're receiving this email as an offering from the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School. Please note opt out option below. Thank you for your support.

      NEW SAMS Website Header
      In this issue...
      SAMS Curriculum
      Inner and Outer Council and the Rare Meeting of Chiron and Neptune
      SAMS Radio Hour
      Second Annual Shamanic Astrology Raffle Fundraiser
      SAMS Mission Statement
      New DVD
      Upcoming Super Council in 2010
      SAMS Featured Astrologer
      SAMS is Looking for Article Submissions

      SAMS CURRICULUM

      Click on the highlighted links for more information.

      March 17-21, 2010
      Tucson, Arizona Advanced Chart Analysis Training with Daniel Giamario and Cayelin Castell

      April 11-12, 2010
      Tucson, Arizona
      SAMS Super Council

      April 14-18, 2010
      Tucson, Arizona
      Beginning Night Sky Synodic Cycles of Mars and Venus with Daniel Giamario and Cayelin Castell

      Heart photoInner and Outer Council and the Rare Meeting of Chiron and Neptune

      by Cayelin Castell

      "To sit in Council is to sit with intent to speak from your heart when it is your turn to speak, and to listen with your heart when others speak in turn. It is to sit in a Sacred Circle that your thinking maybe rounded rather than linear, whole rather than compartmentalized. One may uphold the Spirit of Council alone or with others, at work or in ceremony, on a mountain or in a valley...Wherever we are, whatever we are doing, we may join hearts and 'sit' together in Celestial Earth Council to co-determine our New Earth destiny, above and below, within and without. For as the Hopi Elders say, 'We are the one we have been waiting for!'" ~Nicole Christine, Founder of the Awakening the Priestess Process and author of "Under Her Wings, The Making of a Magdalene"

      On February 16/17, 2010, Chiron and Neptune make their first exact conjunction at 25 Aquarius 51, though they traveled close together all last year. This represents the synchronization of Chiron's 50 year cycle with Neptune's 165 year cycle. The next time Chiron and Neptune reunite is the 20th of September 2094 at 4 Virgo 47. These two planets have been facilitating a powerful planetary initiation intended to assist us in moving into the New Earth energies.  Keep reading...
      Artist First LogoTHE SHAMANIC ASTROLOGY MYSTERY SCHOOL RADIO HOUR

      Tune into "The Shamanic Astrology Mystery School Radio Hour" beginning this coming Sunday, February 14th at 6:00pm PST by going to the Artist First Radio Network website. Listeners are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to email questions for the hosts to answer during the live broadcast. Following the live broadcast, shows will be archived for you to access anytime. The content of the first five programs is as follows:

      SHOW #1: INTRODUCTION TO SHAMANIC ASTROLOGY, PART ONE

      SHOW #2: INTRODUCTION TO SHAMANIC ASTROLOGY, PART TWO

      SHOW #3: THE CURRENT SATURN-PLUTO CYCLES

      SHOW #4: THE CURRENT JUPITER-URANUS CYCLES

      SHOW #5: THE SHAMANIC ASTROLOGY MYSTERY SCHOOL
      Second Annual Shamanic Astrology
      Raffle Fundraiser

      A very big thank you to all who have purchased raffle tickets for the upcoming drawing this Spring. This is the only fundraiser that SAMS does all year long, and your support for the continuation of our school is greatly needed and appreciated!!!

      Prizes will be drawn at a special SAMS Event around the Spring Equinox. Details and a date will be announced. Winners need not be present to receive a prize.

      Click here for details.
      SAMS Constellation LogoSAMS Mission Statement

      One of the recent Board of Directors efforts has been to distill the Mission of the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School down to one focused sentence. After much discussion, we are pleased to announce our new Mission Statement:

      The Mission of the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School is to provide transformational education in astrology and astronomy that celebrates the magical link between the Earth and the Sky.
      Saturn and PlutoNEW DVD

      "An Exploration of the Relationship Between Saturn and Pluto at the Turning of the Ages"

      Recorded live at the SAMS December Event, Daniel and Cayelin discuss the momentous and rare transits and current cycles of Saturn, Pluto, Uranus and Jupiter all coming together near the Cardinal Points this summer. This DVD is a great adjunct to the 2010 Astrological Events CD or DVD, going into greater depth and detail about the significance of this planetary line-up.

      ON Sale right now for a limited time, $15 for members, $20 for non-members (regularly $25 for members, $30 for non-members). Order at this link.

      All proceeds benefit the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School, a 501(c)(3) organization.
      SAMS BODUPCOMING SUPER COUNCIL APRIL 11-12, 2010

      The next Super Council will be held on Gael Chilson's land in Sahuarita, Arizona, south of Tucson. It will begin on Sunday, April 11th 2010 at 10:00 am and last until early evening on Monday, April 12th. Night sky ceremony is possible on both Saturday night the 10th and Monday night the 12th for those who arrive early or stay longer.

      Please note that the SAMS Night Sky Intensive will begin on Wednesday April 14th, featuring the Venus, Mercury, and Mars cycles, updating these cycles with current information and new insights.

      This Super Council is open to anyone who is interested in assisting with dreaming the dream of SAMS forward into greater and greater actuality. That includes anyone getting this newsletter, any current or past members of SAMS, or anyone else who should hear of this through the grapevine or coconut wireless. Details
      Kathryn MorganSAMS FEATURED ASTROLOGER

      Name: Kathryn Morgan
      Location: Tucson, AZ
      Certified Since: 2007

      Quote: "Just because I'm so horribly conditioned to accept everybody else's values, and just because I like applause and people to rave about me, doesn't make it right. I'm ashamed of it. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody. I'm sick of myself and everybody else that wants to make some kind of splash. ...Maybe I'm stark, staring mad and don't know it." ~ "Franny" in Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger, 1919-2010

      What are you doing now? Surviving the Underworld period of my Venus Return and absolutely loving living in Tucson; it feels "like home," which is a first for me. The view of the night sky inspires me and the Santa Catalinas center me with just a glance their way. I'm looking forward to Super Council to explore in what capacity I can renew my service to the school after a two-year hiatus from administrative volunteerism.

      What you would like everyone to know? I will be making some kind of splash on April 10 at SpiritsChild, presenting my introduction to SA for the third time. It's free and the gathering space is brand new and beautiful: 3870 W River Rd at Orange Grove in NW Tucson. I love doing my Leo job in service to the Scorpio mysteries in this manner.

      Contact information:
      Kathryn Morgan
      Phone:: 520.906.STAR
      Website: www.namastetherapeutics.com
      SAMS IS LOOKING FOR ARTICLE SUBMISSIONS

      We are looking for article content for our monthly newsletters, and invite SAMS members to submit your writing. Ideally, your piece would be relative to the current transits. Please submit your ideas or articles to: holly@...

      The Shamanic Astrology Mystery School
      PO Box 16331
      Tucson, AZ 85732
      Toll Free Phone: 866-445-5308

      Shamanic Astrology Mystery School | P.O. Box 16331 | Tucson | AZ | 85732