eden13moon: NATURAL TIME UPDATE: GALACTIC HAWK REPORT!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      Greetings Tribe of Light!

      I have composed a new blog post entitled GALACTIC HAWK REPORT
      http://galacticculture.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/galactic-hawk-report/

      It includes details about the current 28-day cycle we are now in,
      as well as information about the upcoming Tibetan New Year on Feb 14,
      and the important synchronization on Feb 15, 2010
      which marks exactly 4 Tzolkin Spins (1040 days) until Solstice 2012.

      Additionally, it includes a link to Eden Sky's upcoming 2012 talk in Portland Oregon, a new podcast with Dr. Jose Arguelles, a new video clip from Maya High Priest Don Alejandro,

      and last but not least - announcing our new product: fabulous 13:20 transparent stickers that are perfect for your car or window!

      PLEASE CHECK OUT AND SHARE MY NEWEST NATURAL TIME BLOG POST:
      http://galacticculture.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/galactic-hawk-report/

      From the Heart of the Stars,
      Eden Sky, Red Self-Existing Skywalker

      PS: Thank you to all of you who have given me feedback to my posts. It is a true blessing to hear from my community, so please continue to stay in touch by leaving comments on my blog or emailing me back. Blog comments are fun because then others can see them too! See you in the unfolding play of cosmos...