James Twyman Peace Troubadour: Wisdom Drops

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      NewsletterFebruary 9, 2009

      Free Wisdom Drop Lessons
      from James

      Want to receive daily "Wisdom Drops" from James Twyman? Everyone who joins his Twitter and Facebook fan site will receive these short, powerful lessons as a free gift. Here's an example:

      WisdomDrop #5: I gave up trying to be understood years ago. Now I seek to understand. It’s so much easier.

      Simply go to www.jamestwyman.com and sign up today for the free "Wisdom Drops." It's a great way to start your day and an even better way to keep you on track.

      Competition Seeks the Next Top Spiritual Author

      With over 200,000 titles published each year in the U.S. alone, it’s no wonder up and coming authors have a tough time being noticed, not to mention published at all. But all of that is about to change, thanks to the new Next Top Spiritual Author (http://www.nexttopspiritualauthor.com/) competition, the brain-child of New York Times bestselling author, James F. Twyman, and Robert Evans, creator of the Messenger Mini-Book Program.

      The winner of the competition will receive a publishing contract from Hampton Roads Publishing, a premiere publisher of spiritual titles, most notably the Conversations with God series by Neale Donald Walsch. The competition, which includes a people’s choice element, will help to establish a publishing path for an emerging spiritual author. Beyond that, all participants – winner or not – will be allowed to participate in an eight-month home study program that will provide them with the skills they need to become a successful author.

      James Twyman commented, "I think this program has two powerful components: First of all, one person will win the book deal, but even if they don't, all contestants will gain valuable skills in the process and learn what it takes to get noticed. I think this is an amazing opportunity to grow as an author, and one person is going to have the chance of a lifetime."

      "We didn't just want one person to win," Robert Evans said. "We want everyone who participates to win, even if they don't get the book deal. We've put together a really powerful home study program that will help people learn the process and develop the skills any publisher looks for. I hope that in the end we help produce several bestselling authors through this program."

      Randy Davila, CEO of Hampton Roads, said, “We are very excited to be involved with this competition.  Not only is the competition unique in and of itself, the added aspect of allowing the public to participate in the voting process on which authors progress to the next round is an important distinction from other writing contests.”

      James Twyman, who’s books The Moses Code and The Proposing Tree made The New York Times bestseller list and is one of the most popular spiritual authors in the world, said he believes the contest could spread into other book genres. "We're starting with the body/mind/spirit genre because it's what we know best, but I don't think this program will be limited there. If this takes off and becomes as big as I think it will, then the sky's the limit. I could see this same idea being applied to mystery books, romance novels, and many other genres. Finding the 'Next Top Spiritual Author' could very well become the next big idea in publishing."

      For additional information about the competition:

      Spirited: Connect to the Guides All Around You

      A woman’s inspirational story from heartbreak and depression to a complete life transformation with the help and guidance of her dead grandmother.

      “One night I got down on my hands and knees, and began to pray. Quite literally, my prayers sounded like, Help me, help me, help me. Is there anyone who can help me? And, as I was soon to find out, my cries were heard. My grandmother Babe – who had died when I was a little girl – answered the call.“ Rebecca Rosen (Spirited – p.13)

      Rebecca not only conveys her story in a remarkably compelling and entertaining way , she also offers a unique blend of self-help wisdom and psychic insight to help us remove road blocks and move forward in our lives.

      Now in her thirties and a mother and full time medium, Rebecca shows us in her new book “Spirited” how to connect with and receive guidance from our deceased loved ones using simple and refreshingly grounded techniques.

      “By the time you finish reading this book, my hope is that you’ll be able to say Thanks Rebecca, no offense, but I don’t need you anymore. I will take it from here. “  Rebecca Rosen

      Rebecca has helped thousands of people, including Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox Arquette overcome relationship problems, financial woes, depression, substance abuse, anger, and body image issues. Her uniqueness lies in both the accurate and detailed information given to those she does readings for, as well as the graceful, healing approach in which she delivers her messages.

      Special Book Promotion and Drawing for a Free Reading – click here

       Copyright © 2009 James Twyman. All Rights Reserved. Design by Conscious Web Design.
      The Beloved Community P.O. Box 3399 Ashland, OR 97520