Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8 - 341 - Seek union over separation

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!

      Seek union over separation

      “Beliefs separate. Loving thoughts unite.”

      -- Paul Ferrini

      Our ego focuses on how we are different from the rest of the world. We connect with soul when we experience how we are the same.

      Any time you separate yourself from other people or from situations, you know your personality is in control. At such times, shift your perspective to build connection and you will move into soul.

      “As a holistic being you shatter the illusion of your separateness and reveal your connection to everything. This empowers you in a way that the ego-driven self could never contemplate.”

      -- Wayne Dyer

      As we are spiritual beings, the root of all of our life challenges lies in the spiritual realm. Get in touch with your spiritual nature with our Grow Yourself workbook and 30 days of email support. Get a sense of the bigger picture of your life. Click here for more information.

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2009 Higher Awareness Inc.
      111 Kulawy Drive North NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6L 6T9

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven