Prayers Needed for Devastation in Machu Pichu/Inka Valley, Peru: A Message from Grandfather Vidal Ayala

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010
      This came through on another e-forum. The question was asked there why this has not garnered the attention of the world via the news just as taken place with Haiti? Hopefully there will be conscious awareness of what has happened and this will take place. So please do share along with others to add Machu Pichu, Peru and the surrounding Inka Valley to our prayer lists plus for there to be physical aid given as soon as possible.

      Greetings my relatives;
      Around the first of the year, we were “told” that Mother (Earth) was gonna rock and roll this year. It has begun. We have shared the plight of the Hopi as winter is being very challenging for them and they will need firewood into March. The whole world knows about Haiti. A surf of the internet reveals volcanoes in India, and many other places speaking. Earthquakes with 1200 at Yellowstone alone and we are told it will implode. There must be at least 5 tropical storms right now. Islands are shrinking as the water raises. All this because of our misuse of our stewardship of the Earth, the gift, the “talent” from Creator. Instead of careful use, we have greedily squandered it.

      The “Purification” has begun. Over the next two years, the face of Mother is going to change in a lot of places. How harsh or how easy it will be, depends on those who live there and around the world. This is for the awakening. And if we do not awaken as a world, a people, a race, it will continue until not a stone is left sitting where it is now.

      As we watch the unfolding of the aftermath of Haiti, we get to witness the “miracles”. 15 days in the rubble and they are still finding living humans, who are praising Creator. I can not imagine 15 days of laying still in one position trapped. What brave souls to take this on for the world and
      show us tragedy and triumph as their spirit seems to be indomitable.

      Even as we have seen the violence in Africa to so many women there, hearing their stories of rape, disfigurement, torture, and still you hear from them NOT how pitiful they and their lives are, BUT they still have hopes, and dreams and purpose. They can still have a good life they say.
      Indomitable Spirit. The poor of the World are showing us great lessons and we have
      front row seats through our media.

      Last night we held a special pipe prayer session for all the people of the world who are in the path of the Earth Happenings. At the forefront of these prayers were the People of Peru, from whom we received the following appeal.

      The main thing Grandfather Vidal asks of us is UNITY. To come together and Pray with ONE MIND, ONE HEART, ONE FOCUS OF PURPOSE. The more we pray in community, in our groups, the better it is for all. The separating influences of “my way is right”, “my way is the only way”, “my church is the only true voice of God”, “ I am a Republican (or Independent, Democrat,
      Constitutionalist)”, “I am rich, you are poor”, “your skin is too dark… or too light”, “ I am good, you are evil”, whatever the labels are, this judgment must be removed for UNITY of SPIRIT. Like the fingers of the Hand… we must work together, not alone, or against, but together. The Shift will be achieved through UNITY in Peace.

      PRESS RELEASE BY GRANDFATHER VIDAL AYALA SANCHEEZ CUZCO PERU. PUBLISHED IN GUARANI, TRANSLATED FROM THE SPANISH BY NICTEHA MARQUEZ.

      TO THE EARTH. WISE GRANDFATHERS AND GRANDMOTHERS OF THE EARTH
      It is begun, the purge, and the awakening of human beings with
      consciousness, in order to see what is coming ahead.
      Now here in Machu Pichu, magnetic center of the Earth, is isolated, no
      one can enter. There isn’t ways to communicate with this ceremonial center.
      The railroad it erased by the waters of the sacred river, the highway
      between San Salvador to Machu Pichu is inundated.
      The Inka sacred valley is inundated, the farms, the houses, the cattle,
      are gone. Nobody was prepared for this flood. The people were at bed when
      this happened. And the water is growing, every hour. Now is isolated also
      the community of Inti Ayllu, the place that we live. We are storing food,
      the most we can do in the prevailing conditions. The helicopters are rescuing the tourist in hot waters. This location is in danger to disappear.

      I HOPE WE CAN BE CONNECTED THROUGH THE CEREMONIES AND RITUALS. IT IS BEEN ASKED, TO EVERYBODY. BE TOGETHER LIKE THE FINGERS OF THE HAND.
      PLEASE SEND THIS COMUNICATION TO EVERY ELDER IN THE EARTH, WITH TO MARIANO PACHAGAYA IN TUNUPA; DOMINGO DIAS PORTA IN MEXICO.

      TO ALL THE GRANDFATHERS AND GRANDMOTHERS, WE ARE IN REAL DANGER BECAUSE THE STRONG STORMS , THE BARRAGE CAN COME FROM THE QUEBRADA OF ONORA AND ANTANUCA. WE ARE PREPARING DIKES TO PROTECT US FROM THE WATER IN OUR COMMUNITY.

      WE EXPECT THE PROTECTION OF OUR ANCESTERS I WILL BE IN TOUCH
      GRANDFATHER VIDAL AYALA