Master DK's Daily Thought for Friday, February 5, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Friday, February 5, 2010
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      Today I gratefully acknowledge the profound gifts of all my forebears, particularly in the sacrifices they made that have benefitted me. May I be worthy of their gifts.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
      www.vajraflame.org
      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2010 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.