Fw: 23 Cancer The Angels of Space and Time

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2001

      Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 2:00 PM
      Subject: 23 Cancer The Angels of Space and Time

      23 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Space and Time

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Dirilisin’

      Beloved, we are the angels of space and time.

      We inspire the children of God to understand that space is a continuum of the function of time. This continuum has a horizontal axis and a vertical axis which bisect each other in the middle, which is HERE AND NOW.

      On the horizontal axis is space travel in the present time. This includes space travel into other dimensions. The other dimensions shoot off in other directions, but still horizontal, from the point of HERE AND NOW.

      On the vertical axis is space travel in past time [bottom half of continuum] and future time [top].

      We are the masters of space/time continuums in the physical worlds and also in the worlds of feeling, thought, and intention. "As above so below."

      In the microcosm and the macrocosm, the small and the large, we inspire the understanding and mastery of time and space.

      In this understanding lies the ability to create great happiness, wholeness, and enlightenment.

      ‘D-I-R-I-L-I-S-I-N

      D…We access the profoundest wisdom of the spirit and

      I…evoke the greatest miracles in the physical world by controlling shape, measure, number, weight and time and space.

      R…We help you grasp new information quickly and easily and to articulate it in words.

      I…Using breathing practices, we teach you to be masters over vitality and revitalization.

      L…We teach you how to spiritualize emotions and inspire you to comprehend the meaning of true morality, the good and the evil.

      I…We trigger whatever recognition and remembrance that serves these purposes.

      S…We empower you to access the most subtle essence of the divine spirit.

      I…As masters of karmic law, we control all earthly activities on a wide scale.

      N…We control the mental domain and teach you how to operate there, to see, sense, and control mindpower in order to bring supreme happiness.’

      Our purpose is to teach the consciousness how to spread its wings and fly. We are the angels who help you travel into the past, the future, other places and dimensions.

      Here are some practical recommendations for traveling in space and time:

              1. Practice the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox often to regain and strengthen whole brain thinking.
              2. When doing space and time travel in the mental and emotional bodies, relax into a meditative state, slow breathing, and imagine that you are floating in a very bright light, a Divine Emanation, that fills all time and space.
              3. As you are suspended in this bright light, ask to go wherever you wish to go, both in time and space, and watch your feet as you gradually drift down and land.
              4. Pay particular attention to your feet and the surface that you land on. Keep your eyes on your feet until you feel your consciousness stabilize. As your consciousness stabilizes, it is safe to look up and see your surroundings.
              5. At this point you may ask to see anything you wish to see, speak with anyone, or travel around. This is done by intention and asking. "Ask and ye shall receive."
              6. If you are visiting a past or future lifetime, you may also ask to see the entire lifetime played before you fast-forward, like in a video, with slowing down at key events.
              7. When you are finished, ask to return to the bright light or just ask for a direct return to your physical body.
              8. If you go to the bright light, you may continue traveling to other places and times or you can intend to come back to your physical body in present time and space.
              9. Remember that while traveling in your mental-emotional body that you can, like Alice in Wonderland, make yourself small or large.

      It is also helpful to ask to go to the future, to that time or incarnation in which you are completely enlightened and have a Christ-like consciousness. Ask to meet your Christ Self. Ask your future Self to come back in time to your present and heal you, another person, or a situation that needs it. You may also ask for it to go back into your early childhood and heal past traumatic events and relationships. It is also possible to go into the future and meet the Christ Selves of other people. You may ask these Selves to come back in time and heal their present selves or past selves.

      In this way we show you what to do when your present space is haunted or contaminated by pain from the past, or fear of the future.

      When you call upon us to help you personally, or to help a large group of people, we bring inspiration and understanding concerning the possibilities of creating different realities.

      We help you to change the quality of the space that you are in, and we help you to know which time you wish to focus on.

      Many people on your planet have made commitments to keep their focus on times from the past. They recreate their present space to reflect an another space and a different time.

      Many wars are fought over ancestral or traditional issues.

      It is our job to awaken people to the fact that they are doing this and to empower them to RELEASE this focus and servitude to the past. We empower them to shift into a different space and focus on the present or to bring the energy of the future into the present. We teach the keys to create a beautiful and unique present, heal the past, and visit a joyful future.

      Call on us for assistance whenever you feel that allegiance to the past, or fear of the future, is taking predominance over common sense in present situations.

      It is we who understand the methods of refocusing minds and the hearts.

      Our reaction is swift and our power is miraculous.

      We, the Angels of Space and Time, await your call to assist you in your travels.

      We serve by understanding the power of time and space and teaching the children of God to use it wisely.

      "For God has given you dominion over all that he has created."

      And this includes time and space.

      We help mankind to create the highest good of all concerned.

      We are one with the Father and we are one with Creation.

      We are one with Beauty and we are one with Love.

      Call on us.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 23rd Day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Infinite Power

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Liteviche’

      Beloved,

      When a child of God has explored and strengthened their emotional body according to the angels of the first 22 stations of the Moon Sphere, we instruct further how to use feelings to attract miraculous results.

      We inspire powerful words, made from the letters of the ancient language, for meditation that generate feelings that calm the greatest storms, stops erupting volcanoes, and kills whole armies etc. We inspire this only in accordance with the highest good and with Divine Providence. Only very mature and ethical students come under our tutelage, so that no harm comes to them or others by the misuse of such words of power that would oppose the legality of Divine Harmony.

      ‘L-I-T-E-V-I-Ch-E

      L…The letter L represents the majesty and splendor of all the divine virtues taken together. In the realm of feelings, the mystery of emotional equilibrium in interacting with others is mastered by meditating on this letter. Also, you gain the ability to be filled with such high feelings that you actually become identical with all divine virtues.

      I…The letter I represents the law of cause and effect. In the feelings, this virtue corresponds to the emotional matrix with all its functions. The emotional matrix is the connecting link between the material body and the emotions, which is also called the soul, and is the principle of life. The emotional matrix is kept alive by breathing, so mastering cause and effect in the emotional body means the mastering breath. Meditating on the letter I, the virtue of cause and effect, reveals the secrets of breath.

      T…The letter T represents high inspiration. In the feelings, high inspiration enables one to carry through miracles of magnetic attraction through attunement to the proper feelings needed in any situation.

      E…The letter E represents the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness. In the feeling body, the letter E represents the control of the feelings of oneself and of other people.

      V…The letter V when pronounced sharply is phonetically equivalent to the letter F. The letter F represents the legality and harmony of all visible worlds in the micro-and the macrocosm. In the feelings, this virtue makes one perceive and control the mysteries of the guadrapolar magnet, which are the four levels known as will, intellect, feeling, and form. At the same time, it gives control over the elements which correspond to these four levels of consciousness. The understanding of all universal laws is attained by meditating on this letter.

      I…The letter I is the law of cause and effect. In the feeling world this gives mastery over breath, and therefore mastery over life and death. If a person has died, by evoking the emotional matrix back into the body, breathing will resume. Likewise, by removing the emotional matrix, breathing will stop.

      Ch…The sound of Ch represents the virtue of perfect purity and clarity. In the feeling body, the faculty of understanding and practically applying rhythm in the macro-and microcosm, [i.e. a person’s own body and the whole universe], is attained. This virtue also gives power over life and death in the feeling world. By applying rhythm one way, life is given, by applying it in the opposite way, life is withdrawn. This is the method that Christ used to make a tree wither within a few moments to demonstrate his power.

      E…The letter E is the virtue of Omnipresence, the presence of Divine Consciousness in everything. When this virtue is felt in the emotions, not only is control over feelings in self and others gained, but also the ability to understand the language of all beings, and to see the past, present, and future.’

      We encourage everyone who has need of these powers to meditate on the divine virtues of all of the letters of the alphabet as explained in the ancient language, and especially the letters of our name, with particular emphasis on feelings. As you grow in maturity, ethicalness, and harmlessness, we teach you which of these virtues to meditate on and feel in times of great need; so that you can perform feats of such miraculous power that words can hardly describe.

      "Seek ye the kingdom of God and all else shall be added unto you."

      *

      ECSTASY

      Correction: Yesterday’s angels of the Moon Sphere, The Angels of ’Rivatim’, should have read, "The 22nd day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle" instead of the 23rd.

      Names, phrases, or sections, in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com